• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mysterious Shipment Status: Processed, Shipped, and Received - What's Going On?

In summary, Amanda's show was supposed to ship on the 17th, but apparently didn't because someone entered it wrong. HO and Fed Ex are both trying to figure out where the package is and when it will be delivered.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a shwo from last month that has already been processed, shipped and receied. Yet on my shipment screen it is only showing as "received"

Strange...

Mine was showing as "received" this morning. Now, they say its status is "picking." What does that mean, they're picking out items to toss in the box?Also, this show includes a direct shipment which I'm concerned about ... will there be separate tracking numbers for each?

I submitted a $2000 show last week it shows 1 box was shipped last week & that's it. I would die if they tried to cram a $2000 show in one box. That would have to be an awefully big box, poor fed ex guy you'll need some pampering after that!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Mine was showing as "received" this morning. Now, they say its status is "picking." What does that mean, they're picking out items to toss in the box?

Also, this show includes a direct shipment which I'm concerned about ... will there be separate tracking numbers for each?

Picking is the status that comes after received - it means that they are packing your order for shipment. And yes - when it is received, you will have separate tracking #'s for each box in the order.

I'd hate to think what else they could be picking .....Amanda, did you call your hostess to make sure she got everything OK?It's possible they only have one tracking number for both boxes to make sure they go to the same place!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'd hate to think what else they could be picking .....

Amanda, did you call your hostess to make sure she got everything OK?

It's possible they only have one tracking number for both boxes to make sure they go to the same place!

lol, that's funny

dannyzmom said:
I have a shwo from last month that has already been processed, shipped and receied. Yet on my shipment screen it is only showing as "received"

Strange...

Mind did this a while back but that was when something was on 'BACKORDER'

When it came available - it went from shipped - received - picking - shipped

but now I don't think anything is on backorder since July 3rd.

~

Di_Can_Cook said:
It's possible they only have one tracking number for both boxes to make sure they go to the same place!

Nope, sorry, not possible...well, technically "possible" but most systems and theirs are programmed NOT to repeat tracking #s...you have to go through quite a sequence before you get back to a used one.

Amanda, did you call your hostess to make sure she got everything OK?
We're in Cali I could only dream of shipments coming that quickly. It's scheduled to arrive Friday. I have already called the host and told her I don't know how many boxes to expect. She got lots of cookware so I know 4 boxes alone will be cookware!

The joys of living in the Midwest ...I submitted a show on Monday morning. Guess what? Both packages are expected to arrive on Friday (one in Minnesota, one in Ohio.) If not for the holiday, I suspect they both would be on my doorstep Thursday or sooner!

Yeah and I live in MA not that far from Illinois and I put the order in Friday afternoon. They said it was shipped on the 17th with a delivery date of the 23. Then it never updated again. I just got off the phone with Fed Ex they have never received the package. So I called HO and they said they are sorry someone entered it wrong and it was never shipped. Bummer, now it won't be here until next week! That is still not bad for shipping time, but I am annoyed anyway.

What does "Weird Shipment Status" mean?

"Weird Shipment Status" is a term used to describe a package that is experiencing delays or complications during the shipping process. This could include issues such as incorrect address, weather delays, or package routing errors.

Why does my order have a "Weird Shipment Status"?

There are a variety of reasons why an order may have a "Weird Shipment Status". Some common causes include incorrect shipping information, delays due to holidays or inclement weather, or issues with the shipping carrier. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

When will my package be delivered if it has a "Weird Shipment Status"?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide a specific delivery date for packages with a "Weird Shipment Status" as the issue causing the delay may need to be resolved first. We recommend keeping an eye on your tracking information for updates on the status of your package.

Can I cancel my order if it has a "Weird Shipment Status"?

If your order has already been processed and shipped, we are unable to cancel it. However, if you have any concerns or issues with your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

What should I do if my package still has a "Weird Shipment Status" after the estimated delivery date?

If your package still has a "Weird Shipment Status" after the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We will work with the shipping carrier to determine the cause of the delay and provide updates on the status of your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • chefheather
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheather
  • lestat_de_leon