• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is my large supply order stuck? Need advice!

In summary, the order was placed on February 1st, but it hasn't been processed yet. The consultant was told to call back on February 4th, but the call was not returned. The order was finally processed on February 9th, but the customer has not received a call back yet.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I placed a large supply order Feb 1st. I called Wed the 4th b/c it still wasn't showing up in my CC order status screen. The lady said she did something to it to make it go ahead & ship & if it didn't show up by Thurs. afternoon to call back. Nothing Thurs so I called back Friday & the lady said she would give it to her supervisor to make sure it was put out to ship. I called back yesterday the 9th b/c still nothing in order status screen & the lady said she would have to get w/someone higher up & she would call me back. So now its the 10th & I have not rec'd a call back - my supply order still isn't on the order screen. What do I do? The order was a few hundred dollars has that ever messed anyone elses supply order up? Any advise would be great!

I submitted an order on 2/4 that isn't showing up, either. I'm going to call today and see what's up!

One of my consultants submitted a show on the 5th. She got a confirmation email, and it showed up on IPT(and on the shipping screen), but as $0 - which usually means a declined credit card. Only, she never got an email about a declined credit card, and there wasn't anything on CC about it.
Then yesterday, the show disappeared. It was no longer on her IPT, or mine, and it was no longer on her shipping shipping screen. She emailed PC, and also called this morning, but is still waiting for a call-back. THEN, this afternoon, it showed up on our IPT's again, but still at $0.

Something really strange is going on at HO, I think....

My supply order was $204.87 and it never showed up until the day it was to be delivered

I submitted mine on Feb 1st (my birthday - received money so I used it for that) and it was here on Sat, February 7th

:chef:

I can't wait 6 days! I placed mine last night and added 100 F/W catalogs to it. Received a call from a past host who wants to do a Fundraiser this month. She needs 70 catalogs for her sorority and wants it to be a February show. I need those catalogs yesterday! When I receive them, I have to label them, rebox them, and get them to UPS ASAP. Oh pleeeeeaaase hurry! I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is a good one!

It's weird, though, because I submitted an order on 1/31 that went right through, showed up immediately and I received it on 2/5. This one I submitted 4 days later and here it is, 6 days later, and NOTHING. Very weird.

cathyskitchen said:
It's weird, though, because I submitted an order on 1/31 that went right through, showed up immediately and I received it on 2/5. This one I submitted 4 days later and here it is, 6 days later, and NOTHING. Very weird.

Same for me...that is why I am questioning them on my order I placed one day later.

whiteyteresa said:
My supply order was $204.87 and it never showed up until the day it was to be delivered

I submitted mine on Feb 1st (my birthday - received money so I used it for that) and it was here on Sat, February 7th

:chef:

Mine was right at $500, but I was getting the SA tote, pouches & rolling case along w/other items.

I placed an order on the 4th and it's sitting as recieved, but I haven't checked since early this morning, but still. It's been a week of just sitting there now.

cathyskitchen said:

Thank goodness it is not just me! I submitted a show on the 30th and it arrived last week. My show that I submitted on the 2nd id in my IPT, the $ has been taken but it is still showing as received. I was "hoping" it would come before I leave for Disney on Friday but at this rate...who knows!

I also submitted a supply order on 02/02 & its STILL not in the system!! The other day I( finally got through & the woman I spoke to said she would put it through, BUT its STILL not in the system. I'm going to try again later when I get home. I have a Bridal Expo this weekend & wanted the supplies for it! :cry:

Hey Kasey I am still waiting for my supply order I placed on the 1st still doesn't show up on the status page and to top it off I talked with ho on friday and they said they were going to have it shipped over night cause they could see this was clearly their error and what that was the computer knew I had already gotten my free pack of order forms and their computer kept trying to give it to me again well hello couldn't they figure that out it sitting there for a whole week. Well supposely it got shipped out overnight well today is tuesday and nothing still and I have called already and have a 7 hr wait time to figure out what is going on and where it is this is getting horrible bad on their part and I am not impressed with them right now at all to say the least.

I just got off the phone w/them again & the lady I spoke w/told me AGAIN that the supervisor is going to have it shipped out to me today. I asked her how I could make sure of that & she said there wasn't a way other than calling back later. For some reason it keeps getting put on hold status. Sounds like they must be having computer issues.

I'm having some of the same issues as above. I submitted a host order on 2/5 and it is sitting there, showing only as received. I submitted a supply order on 2/6, late at night, and it shipped yesterday. Go figure! I do wish they would get better at giving us a status on our customer orders. I hate to call the home office because I always seem to be on perma-hold.

WEll, I guess I get to join the club. I placed a Supply Order and a Samples order within an hour of each other on the 3rd, the Sample order came on Friday, the supply order isn't showing up anywhere. I keep going back to PP3 to make sure I actually submitted it, I did. Then a couple days ago I ordered 2 of the heart dishes for a friend and I have those already, but still no Supply Order. Weird. I guess I should maybe call too, but it seems like there is some issue that they need to work out since it is happening to everyone...

I tried calling again yesterday with no call back & after 45 minutes I got tired of holding. I don't have call waiting, so I hate tying up the phone....

My show is now showing shipped and due for arrival on the 12th. I really hope that it comes that day.....

I can add my frustration to the mix. I ordered 100 F/W catalogs too because of a fundraiser. I have 2 catalogs to take to a show tonight because they haven't sent the supply order that is one week old now. Ugh!

I just got off the phone for my 5th or 6th call & this time she said their is an internal problem w/their end. She kept 1 item on my original order & deleted everything else & had me place another order. I told her then I would be paying HIGH shipping charges. Ended up being $48 in shipping. She said she would send me S/S catalogs to cover the shipping. Not really what I wanted since I already have over 100 S/S catalogs but oh well. We will see now if I get my order. Oh, the internal issue has something to do w/our first of the season order items.

Also, she said I could only get 1 each of the sauces & I told her that isn't the way the order form read & she said I was wrong. Just an FYI.

PANTRY DEMO PRODUCTS AMT QTY TOTAL
Not to be resold. Limit of 4 per supply order per Consultant.
JM51 Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning 4.00
JM52 Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning 4.00
JM53 Ginger-Wasabi Sauce 7.25
JM54 Spicy Pineapple-Rum Sauce 7.25
ER36 Southwestern Seasoning Mix 3.50
FK63 Asian Seasoning Mix 3.50
FK64 Jamaican Jerk Rub 2.25
FK65 Smoky Barbecue Rub 2.25
JA44 Chipotle Rub 2.25
JA45 Greek Rub 2.25
JA46 Moroccan Rub 2.25
AMT TOTAL
Not to be resold. Limit 4 of each item per season per Consultant.
Limit 1 per supply order.

ER34 Korintje Cinnamon 3.50
ER35 All-Purpose Dill Mix 3.50
ER37 Italian Seasoning Mix 3.50

Well i got the phone with a supervisor and she didn't delete mine but she went into the system and did an over ride anyways and she said the whole problem was like you said that about your 1st supply order of the new season the free order forms are messing up the orders and it really happened on the 1st of feb. but she said the supply orders since then was seeming to okay but I finally got mine taken care of as well but I feel for you Kasey having to pay 48.00 in shipping.

kaseydee said:
Oh, the internal issue has something to do w/our first of the season order items.

What??? I don't get it? I think that you need to get a refund on the shipping. That stinks.

I would much rather get a refund too. I might call back later this afternoon & see how the orders look & see if there is another option b/c this isn't my fault.

kaseydee said:
I would much rather get a refund too. I might call back later this afternoon & see how the orders look & see if there is another option b/c this isn't my fault.

absolutely! that is not right at all.

kaseydee said:
I just got off the phone for my 5th or 6th call & this time she said their is an internal problem w/their end. She kept 1 item on my original order & deleted everything else & had me place another order. I told her then I would be paying HIGH shipping charges. Ended up being $48 in shipping. She said she would send me S/S catalogs to cover the shipping. Not really what I wanted since I already have over 100 S/S catalogs but oh well. We will see now if I get my order. Oh, the internal issue has something to do w/our first of the season order items.

Kasey - nothing about this is right. You need to talk to a supervisor! There is absolutely no way you should have to pay that shipping!!!
Everything she told you is just crazy. You should NOT have to pay for an internal problem on their end!

Well, I am trying to call them back now but says wait time is more than 30mins & no call back option.

So I tried again today & they said a call back between 3hours5minutes & 3hours25minutes...well its almost 4 hours & NO call back...:cry:

Well, I hung up from my cell phone after an hour & 20mins. I am now on my work phone...I'll be here for 45mins & then I'll have to hang up again too.

bump for kelly

So do I need to resubmit my supply order? I was ordering 200 mini cattys for a fundraiser in March, and I want to get them eventually!!! And I am NOT paying extra shipping! That's THEIR problem, not MINE!!

well today I finally got the catalogs and get it opened up well ps they were wrong they were the new spring and summer which will help me then but I need fall and winter right now. This is becoming horrible as it goes on and on it has become a daily part of my life dealing with this stupid supply.

Thanks to ya'll I called back tonight & got right through & the lady agreed I shouldn't pay the $48 shipping so they are adjusting it off.

kaseydee said:
Thanks to ya'll I called back tonight & got right through & the lady agreed I shouldn't pay the $48 shipping so they are adjusting it off.

Yahoo for small victories! Hope you get your complete order soon!

kaseydee said:

That's wonderful but is there any explanation of why we are not getting our supply orders?????

I just checked my shipping status and now my supply order is showing that it's "Picking" - finally!

Danielle - I think it's all a result of the new software system that they elevated at Home Office, in addition to the new procedures that the phone associates and possibly warehouse staff are following now in conjunction with the new system. At my day job, we try to manage those types of transitions and make it invisible to our customers, but sometimes there is fallout (esp. if there are system issues, like it sounds like there are from Marla's note that Janet posted).

1. Why isn't my large supply order showing up in my CC order status screen?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was a delay in processing your order, or there could be an issue with the website. It's also possible that there was an error with your order and it needs to be manually processed. We recommend contacting customer service for further assistance.

2. I was told my order would ship, but it still hasn't shown up. What should I do?

We apologize for the delay. It's possible that there was a delay in processing your order, or there could have been an issue with the shipping carrier. We recommend contacting customer service for further assistance and to track your order.

3. I was told my order would be given to a supervisor, but I still haven't received an update. What should I do?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Sometimes, orders may require additional approval from a supervisor before they can be processed. We recommend contacting customer service for an update on your order status.

4. My supply order is still not showing up on the order screen and it's been over a week. What should I do?

We apologize for the delay. It's possible that there was an issue with your order and it needs to be manually processed. We recommend contacting customer service for further assistance and to track your order.

5. Has anyone else experienced delays with their large supply orders?

Occasionally, there may be delays with large supply orders due to high demand or processing issues. If you are experiencing a delay with your order, we recommend contacting customer service for assistance and updates on your order status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheather
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheather
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • cheflorraine