• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Home Office Dropping the Ball - Sorry so Long

In summary, a show was submitted with a PO box address and the hostess did not update the address in the system. The show has not shipped and the host has tried to call the customer multiple times.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I am so irrate about this!!!!

I submitted a show at the end of November and with the problems they had I can understand they would behind in things. Well on December 8th I got a phone call from home office saying my hostess address is a p.o. box so if you could please contact us with a different address would be great I also got a email stating the same thing well I was gone all day when the call came in so the morning of the 9th I responded to the email and I got a very nice one back from a lady saying she will get this to shipping so the order and get shipped. Well today is December 17th AND THE OTHER HASN'T SHIPPED YET:eek:

So I have put in two call backs and no answer but when i did email the lady back we was very sorry this happened and said she would personally walk this change of address to shipping manger which made me feel better and she sent me a confirmation # and said to let all the guests know they will be getting a gift from pampered chef to make up for their mistakes.

Well last night I got to thinking about the show and went and checked the shipping status and it only still said only 2 boxes shipped where direct shipping and there was one other order that came through my site well I emailed the lady back and asked the lady what happened with this order well needless to say some other lady responded back and I couldn't hardly understand what she was talking about cause it had nothing to do with this show and she said there isn't any web orders that have come through and we no history of that order so you must be mistaken:eek: I am just irritated over this whole mess. I am so shocked the customer hasn't called me looking for it cause the host has like 4 times!!!!:mad:

Why did you submit a show with a PO box as the address? FedEx doesn't ship to PO boxes.

Why did you submit a show with a PO box as the address? FedEx doesn't ship to PO boxes.
.....I've done that before, submitted a show with PO address, by mistake.

I almost did this as a matter of fact on the 15th of Dec. I had a cattie host from h@@@ that finally at 9 pm that night called me and was literally heading out the door to some "event" so just had to give me everything over the phone. I had her address, as I'd mailed her packet, so I wasn't worried about double checking.........well as I'm hitting submit, and checking things, that's when I realized her address PO Box NN - QL Rd......well that's not enough for Fedex, so I quickly tried calling her back, she'd already left. So I googled her phone # and they had a prefix # before the QL Rd, sp I used it and called her the next day, thinking I'd call HO and change if bad. 911 went through and that's fire respond # but her mail goes to PO, so she never even thinks to tell people that #.

It happens, allot and I can't imagine HO having that hard of a problem getting it updated and fixed in system, sound me like HO dropped the ball.

Sorry about this. Maybe if you have callingpost, you could do a call to each guest and apologize and say they will be getting a little something extra from PC for the delay.

Smile, it can only get better,

LIsa

I have the po box as her contact address and the shipping address below and it shows it was check to deliver to the shipping address well they think something happened when submitting it. but still they should of been on the ball after I cleaned it up

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your recent show order. It sounds like there have been some miscommunications and mistakes made on our end, and I completely understand your frustration. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I want to assure you that we strive to provide the best customer service and timely delivery of orders. I will personally look into this matter for you and do everything I can to get your order shipped out as soon as possible. Please know that we value our customers and appreciate your patience during this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and I will make sure to follow up with you once I have more information. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

1. Why is the Home Office Dropping the Ball?

The Home Office is facing a shortage of staff due to budget cuts and increased workload. This has resulted in delays and errors in processing immigration and asylum applications.

2. How long has this issue been going on?

The Home Office has been facing criticism for its handling of immigration and asylum applications for several years now. However, the current situation has worsened in recent months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

3. What impact does this have on individuals and families?

The delays and errors in processing immigration and asylum applications can have serious consequences for individuals and families. It can result in separation from loved ones, loss of employment opportunities, and uncertainty about one's immigration status.

4. What is being done to address this issue?

The Home Office has acknowledged the issue and is working on implementing measures to improve its processes and reduce delays. This includes hiring more staff and investing in technology to streamline the application process.

5. How can individuals affected by this issue get help?

If you are facing delays or errors in your immigration or asylum application, you can seek help from a qualified immigration lawyer or a reputable immigration advice center. They can provide guidance and support in navigating the complex application process and advocating for your rights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mel92504
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • mspibb