• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help With My Supply Order!!

In summary, to place a supply order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and browse and add items to your cart before proceeding to checkout. Unfortunately, once an order is placed, it cannot be modified or canceled. Delivery time for supply orders varies based on location and shipping method, but typically arrives within 3-5 business days. If you receive damaged or incorrect items, contact customer service for assistance. Returns and exchanges are available for unsatisfied purchases.
TammyJo
I'm having problems getting my supply order to transmit. I have already put in my payment option and it says ready to print but is not ready to send. I have tried everything I can think of except call home office. Does anyone have any suggestions?:( Has anyone else had problems ordering their new supplies?

Last edited:
what was your payment option? Was it the debit card? Hmmmmm...... the only other thing I can think is, print it, then cancel the order and start a new one and see if that helps. Not sure, Need to think about this one and my head hurts and I don't feel good, so I'm not thinking clearly!:rolleyes:

Do you have an anti virus software on your computer? If so, you need to disable it!

I will have to contact homeoffice tomorrow, they may be able to help. I don't know what I have done b/c it has worked fine in the past.:confused:

1. How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart, and proceed to checkout to complete your order.

2. Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified or canceled. If you have any concerns or need to make changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long will it take for my supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your supply order will depend on your location and shipping method selected at checkout. Typically, orders arrive within 3-5 business days, but please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.

4. What if I receive damaged or incorrect items in my supply order?

If you receive damaged or incorrect items in your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct items in a timely manner.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my supply order?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef supplies. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • heatherstobbs