• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Supply Order Process on PP: Asterisk Explained

In summary, when ordering supplies on PP, there is an asterisk next to catalogs/100 and catalogs/25 and incentive brochure/1. Supplies order form is also asterisked. Anyone know what this means?
dannyzmom
Gold Member
On PP, when ordering supplies, there is an asterisk next to catalogs/100 and catalogs/25 and incentive brochure/1 and supply order form...anyone know what this means?

dannyzmom said:
On PP, when ordering supplies, there is an asterisk next to catalogs/100 and catalogs/25 and incentive brochure/1 and supply order form...anyone know what this means?
I just looked at mine and don't see any asterisks :confused:

carolyn...are you on PP or P3?

I'm still working on PP.
I have P3 loaded and I play with it every so often so I can be familiar with it to help my downline - but I prefer to use PP.

dannyzmom said:
I'm still working on PP.
I have P3 loaded and I play with it every so often so I can be familiar with it to help my downline - but I prefer to use PP.
Some of you are going to be shocked that I am saying this:

Carolyn, Switch to P3! It really is awesome! There are some great features that you really don't see until you are using it. I switched March 1 and am still having some trouble adjusting because things look so different but it really is very user friendly.

I wish I could help with your question!

I agree with Beth. I finnaly made the switch too and although I am not as quick with P3 I do like many of the features.

Congratulations, Beth on switching to P3!! I knew you would sooner or later but glad to hear that you've done it. It does "grow" on you!!!!!!

Harriet, I was going to mention you specifically when I posted that I switched but I had a brain freeze as to your name.

I'm not sorry I waited though. They have gotten rid of a lot of the bugs (although there will be more I'm sure) and that would have frustrated me to no end.

...now to get the rest of my team switched over.

No problem, Beth. No program is 100% perfect but I do enjoy using it. The more I use it the quicker I am as I am used to it. It is a nice program. I liked the old program too but it was a case of that is what there was and learned it, they are constantly working on making P3 better all the time and adding some great features.

I am sure that now that you are using it your team will feel more comfortable within time and switch too.

I am still digging my heels in :(

I'm digging in with ya, Carolyn! I just got off the phone with HO's tech support and "Jimmy" told me he didn't know what the asterisks are but that they wouldn't affect us. Doesn't answer the question, but at least our computers won't blow up when we submit!

They're secretly trying to make you switch. -ah, ha ha ha ha

Well, I do know that they are making subtle changes to PP to make it work more like P3 - getting everyone ready for the eventual mandatory switch, I think.

BethCooks4U said:
Well, I do know that they are making subtle changes to PP to make it work more like P3 - getting everyone ready for the eventual mandatory switch, I think.

Hmmmm, maybe that's it!!:eek: I will switch, one of these days. PP is just comfortable for me and hey, if it ain't broke, I ain't fixin' it!

dianevill said:
I'm digging in with ya, Carolyn! I just got off the phone with HO's tech support and "Jimmy" told me he didn't know what the asterisks are but that they wouldn't affect us. Doesn't answer the question, but at least our computers won't blow up when we submit!

Well hey Diane! Thanks for calling HO and asking for me! I appreciate that...and i also appreciateyou staying on the "I don't like changes" couch with me ;)

BethCooks4U said:

Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Beth's pickin' on meeeeeeeeeee!!!:cry:

No problem. It's a very comfortable couch, hey?

BTW, if anyone needs to call HO, do it now. Got through to both tech support and customer service immediately!

Don't worry, I haven't switched either. More a laziness thing!

Come sit with us on the couch and linger for a little bit, won't you? Chocolate? Wine?

Wine or whine?:D

OK- and that reminds me of a joke, in Carolyn's honor: What's a famous Jewish wine?I wanna go to Miami!

Hey, hey, hey! Watch it over there!

Related to Understanding Supply Order Process on PP: Asterisk Explained

1. What is an asterisk next to a product on the supply order form?

The asterisk indicates that the product is a best seller and highly recommended for purchase. It is also used to denote limited or seasonal availability.

2. How do I know if a product is backordered?

If a product is backordered, it will have a "BO" next to the asterisk on the supply order form. You can also check the product details page on our website for any backorder information.

3. Can I change the quantity of a product on my supply order?

Yes, you can change the quantity of a product on your supply order before submitting it. Simply click on the quantity field and enter the desired number.

4. How do I add a new product to my supply order?

To add a new product to your supply order, go to the product details page on our website and click on "Add to Supply Order" button. The product will then appear on your supply order form.

5. Can I cancel a supply order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a supply order has been submitted, it cannot be cancelled. However, you can contact our customer service team for assistance with any changes or returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • Kristianne