• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Supply Order Says Hold..why?

In summary, your supply order may say "Hold" due to a variety of reasons such as a product being out of stock, an issue with payment or shipping information, or a delay in processing. The length of time your order will be on hold depends on the reason and we cannot cancel the order once it is on hold. You may see a temporary hold on your account for payment issues, but you will only be charged once the order is processed. Tracking may not be available until the issue is resolved and the order is shipped.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I just submitted my supply order a few hours ago...checked status on shipping ...
It says hold

Any idea what that means, Do I need to call PC???

I usually give it at least 24 hours....

I agree.. Give it until tomorrow, or maybe after the holiday :)

Happy Easter, by the way!!

I'm not sure exactly what it means, I noticed that on mine as well this week. The next day when I checked it was marked "picking". So I am assuming it just means that the order was being reviewed or checking on payment. I wouldn't worry unless you've actually received an email requesting more info.
The great thing is I've never had to wait more than a week to get my supply order.

mine was put on hold b/c of the change of the consultant agreement was changing b/c of the new career plan i would call if you ordered any of those

I sent my KEM and my supply orders yesterday. My supply says hold and I haven't gotten an email conformation on it yet, but my KEM is listed as received and I did get an email about it. Glad to hear I'm not the only one :)

I got my Kit Enhancement!!!

I happen to call HO-

I had ordered over the limit on the breast cancer brochures.
I was unsure what they were and odered some. The limit is one- they are free
but no one could tell me how many were in the packet.

nancy

Why does my supply order say "Hold"?

There are a few reasons why your supply order may say "Hold." It could be due to a product being out of stock or on backorder, an issue with payment or shipping information, or a delay in processing your order. Our team is working to resolve the issue and get your order to you as soon as possible.

How long will my supply order be on hold?

The length of time your supply order is on hold can vary depending on the reason for the hold. If a product is out of stock or on backorder, it may take a few extra days for us to receive the item and ship it to you. If there is an issue with your payment or shipping information, we will reach out to you for clarification and once resolved, your order will be processed and shipped.

Can I cancel my supply order if it is on hold?

If your supply order is on hold, it is likely in the process of being shipped or may already be on its way to you. Therefore, we typically cannot cancel an order once it is on hold. However, if you have any concerns or would like to make changes to your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Will I still be charged for my supply order if it is on hold?

If your supply order is on hold due to an issue with payment, you may see a temporary hold on your account for the amount of the order. However, if the issue is resolved and the order is able to be processed, you will be charged for the order as normal. If your order is on hold for other reasons, you will not be charged until the issue is resolved and the order is processed.

Can I track my supply order while it is on hold?

If your supply order is on hold, you may not be able to track it until the issue is resolved and the order is processed. However, once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number and can track your package as usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Senkimekia