• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Delays: Is Anyone Else Experiencing Longer Ship Times?

In summary, due to high demand and supply chain disruptions, there may be delays in processing and shipping orders. Specific timelines for delays cannot be provided as they depend on various factors. Expedited shipping options are currently unavailable and orders will still be processed and shipped as soon as possible. Customers can contact customer service to cancel their order, but it may not be possible if it has already been processed and shipped.
PamperedCrum
I have an order that I sent in a week ago, and it's still in "Received" status. Is this the norm right now? I know the holidays are approaching, but I haven't seen an order take this long to process in about two years.

Is anyone else having longer ship times? Or should I call to see if there's a problem?

You should call to see if there is a problem. If you look at the top of the shipment status page it should tell you what date they are shipping, I am sure they are less than a week behind.

Not the norm that I know of...did you call HO to see if it is held up for a credit cards or something - do you have an e-mail about it????

They are shipping orders through the 16th.

Definately call. What's the worst they can tell you, it's better to know what's going on. I sent an order in and it was shipped out within 2 days

I had two shows that shipped the next day after I submitted it. That was just a few days ago. I would definately call HO and see what it going on.

1. Why is my order taking longer to ship than usual?

Due to unexpected high demand and supply chain disruptions, there may be delays in processing and shipping orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. How long can I expect my order to be delayed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a specific timeline for order delays as it depends on various factors such as product availability and shipping carrier delays. Rest assured, our team is working diligently to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.

3. Is there a way to expedite my order to avoid delays?

At this time, we are unable to offer expedited shipping options. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these challenging times.

4. Will I still receive my order if it is delayed?

Yes, your order will still be processed and shipped as soon as possible. We will send you a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

5. Can I cancel my order due to the delay?

If you would like to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team. However, please note that due to the high volume of orders, we may not be able to cancel your order if it has already been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bec5287
  • melaniepc