• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Shipping Costs: Alert on Recent Increase to $6.25 for Supply Orders

In summary, the current shipping rate for Pampered Chef products varies based on the total cost of the order. There has been an increase in shipping fees due to rising costs, but it will not affect delivery time. To save on shipping fees, customers can become a consultant or take advantage of free shipping promotions. Orders can be tracked through the Pampered Chef account or with the tracking number provided in the order confirmation email.
lisasfuncooking
I was going to place a supply order. Only one thing and not very expensive. I was going to check out I noticed the shipping charges were $6.25 :cry:
O.K I really didn't cry!
I always thought they were $4.25. They must have increased it. I am pretty good about staying up to date with changes. Did anyone else notice this? To me it wasn't worth paying $6.25 for a $15.00 item, that would probably be sent fedex post, which takes longer. No I am wondering if this is going to be an increase for guest orders with the new fall catalog.

You must have sent in a supply order earlier in May. The first supply order is $4.25 but if you send in more than one in a month it's direct shipping prices.

Directors and above get $4.25 shipping no matter how many orders they send in so consider asking your D to place the order for you if you find you need to order a second time in a month.

AAAHHHH! Never knew that! I totally forgot I did send in a supply order this month. I will just wait until June. At least it's not a shipping price increase.
Thanks.

What is the current shipping rate for Pampered Chef products?

The current shipping rate for Pampered Chef products varies depending on the total cost of the order. Orders under $50 have a shipping fee of $6.99, while orders over $50 have a shipping fee of $9.99.

Why has there been an increase in shipping fees?

The increase in shipping fees is due to rising costs in shipping and handling for our products. We strive to provide the best quality products and services to our customers, and the increase in shipping fees allows us to continue doing so.

Will the increase in shipping fees affect the delivery time for my order?

No, the increase in shipping fees will not affect the delivery time for your order. We still strive to process and deliver orders as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Are there any ways to save on shipping fees?

Yes, there are ways to save on shipping fees. One way is to become a Pampered Chef consultant and receive free shipping on all orders over $90. Additionally, we offer free shipping on select products and promotions throughout the year.

Can I track my order and shipment?

Yes, you can track your order and shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account or by using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with tracking your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • sjspchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam