• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual/Online Order Shipping

In summary, Lisa's orders shipped last night and the show she submitted is still taking a while to ship.
Tara1021
I have an individual order submitted on the 23rd of Dec, and an online order form the 28th that haven't shipped. Just showing received. Anyone else with this? I expected it to be slow w/holiday, but not this slow.:confused:

They should be fine. With all the extra shipping possibilities before Christmas they worked on those. Then they had to deal with the problems that arose from that. Then we had Christmas and New Years holidays when people were still submitting orders. So, they will be a bit slow.

I called this morning about he same problem, I have an individual order and a show that were submitted about then and haven't even picked yet. She told me not to worry, that things were just held up because of the holidays and inventory.

Someone on here said that they didn't ship last week at all due to inventory....

I would call just to make sure. I could understand the 28th not being shipped yet but not the 23rd one.

gilliandanielle said:
Someone on here said that they didn't ship last week at all due to inventory....

If that is the case, they should have notified us so we could tell our customers about the delay. :eek:

HA! I made an adjustment on the 23rd because they ("oops...silly us..." :eek: ) forgot to include 2 items in my shipment (the 3 tiered stand and 4 SA Medium bowls...how do you miss THAT???) but charged me for 2 different items that werent in there either, and as of yesterday when calling HO it is still sitting in the wherehouse waiting to be shipped out in 48 hours!!! :mad:

Unless anything has changed, the official policy is delivery no later than two weeks after submission. Luckily most shows and orders ship quicker than that!

Lisa

23rd finally shipped last night and 28th is picking....

1. How long will it take for my individual/online order to be shipped?

The shipping time for individual/online orders can vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days. Please note that orders placed on weekends or holidays may experience delays.

2. Can I track my individual/online order shipment?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number on the carrier's website to track the progress of your shipment.

3. How much does shipping cost for individual/online orders?

The cost of shipping for individual/online orders is based on the total weight of the order and the selected shipping method. The shipping cost will be calculated and displayed at checkout before you complete your purchase.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my individual/online order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3436 to request a change in shipping address. However, once the order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

5. Do you offer international shipping for individual/online orders?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States for individual/online orders. We do have a presence in several other countries and offer shipping to those locations through our consultant's websites. Please contact your consultant for more information on international shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JAE