• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About My Points: Where is 2000 Points Listed?

In summary, the conversation is about confusion regarding points for the Irresistible Destinations and Taste of Travel incentives. The speaker is wondering why the extra 2000 points for December recruits are not showing up under Taste of Travel and when their 1000 points for promoting to Senior Consultant will be displayed. They mention speaking to HO and reading the flier but still feeling unsure about the bonus points. They also express excitement for upcoming trips and suggest reaching out to upline or consultant support for further clarification.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I've looked on CC but still confused. I looked at my incentive calculator and I have 5548 points under Irresistible destinations but under Taste Of Travel only show 3548? Where is it listed that the extra 2000 for December recruits wouldn't count towards TOT??? I'm confused. Also when will it show my 1000 points for promoting to SC? Anyone know or where I can find it?? Thanks

Things probably aren't updated because HO is closed due to the weather.

Anyone know if the extra 2000 for December recruits doesn't count towards Taste of Travel. All my points have updated but still not showing the 2000 on TOT but on Irresistible Destinations???? TIA

I emailed HO on this. I got a phone call but it was a very hard to understand message. I understood that the promotion points won't show until July (end of earning period) Ok that's fine but there was actually no answer regarding bonus points just being told to look on CC because it's there. Well it's not there clearly to me. I reread the flier again for bonus points promotions and still not sure. It does read bonus points are towards 2011 incentive trip and I guess Taste of Travel is different? I just wish they'd make it clearer or mentioned it on the video from back to business meeting (If they did I was too excited and missed it!:D) Oh well. I'll take those extra for my cruise then since the promoting points only count towards TOT! Can't wait to see my fellow cheffers in New Orleans and Europe! :D :D:D:D

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling confused about your points for Irresistible Destinations and Taste of Travel. The extra 2000 points for December recruits should count towards Taste of Travel, but it's possible that there was a delay in updating the points. As for your 1000 points for promoting to Senior Consultant, those should show up on your incentive calculator within a few days of your promotion. If you're still having trouble understanding your points, I recommend reaching out to your upline or contacting our consultant support team for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more specific information and help you navigate the incentive program. Best of luck!

1. What is the purpose of the points system at Pampered Chef?

The points system at Pampered Chef is designed to reward and incentivize consultants for their hard work and success. Points can be accumulated through sales, recruiting, and other achievements, and can be redeemed for various rewards and incentives.

2. Where can I find my current points balance?

Your current points balance can be found in the "My Points" section of your consultant dashboard. This will display the total number of points you have accumulated so far.

3. How do I know if I have earned 2000 points?

You can track your progress towards 2000 points by checking your points balance regularly. Once you have reached 2000 points, you will receive a notification and can redeem your points for a reward or incentive of your choice.

4. Do my points expire?

Yes, points do expire after a certain amount of time. The expiration date of your points can be found in the "My Points" section of your consultant dashboard. It is important to keep track of this date and redeem your points before they expire.

5. Can I transfer my points to another consultant?

No, points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the consultant who earned them. However, you can use your points to purchase rewards or incentives that can be shared with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcmckay