• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Striving to Qualify: An Update on My 3 Out of 4 Show Progress

In summary, the woman is trying to get orders from people she knows so she can qualify for an extra incentive.
Humble Beginnings
Hi everyone!

Well I did my 3 out of 4 shows, 2 cooking shows and 1 caty. The caty is about 10.00 short to qualify but I'm sure I have an order that will take care of that. The bummer of this is that my 4th show host is MIA, I've left message and nothing. This is all I needed to qualify for the extra incentive. :cry: I have until the 7th. Any ideas, I've hit up people I know to help with the caty show since my niece didn't do as great as she promised she would so I'm not sure how to go about this. Any ideas will be appreciated. Please help!

I would send out a July newsletter a little early, and tell everyone you are working toward qualifying. Sometimes if you let them know you have a goal you're trying to reach, you might get some extra orders people were procrastinating on. :) You can set it up as a mystery host show, and tell them that for every $10 they order, their names will be entered into a drawing for the host benefits. You also might think about pampering a business...I haven't done this yet, but it's been successful for some people. Maybe offer a discount to employees of whatever business you pamper (10%, so that it only eats up part of your commission and not all of it!) as an employee appreciation thing?
Sorry if these ideas aren't valid...I'm quickly approaching my must-need-sleep threshold! Good luck and let us know when you qualify so we can celebrate with you!!!

Carol I agree with Skyla - Tell people you are working towards a goal to qualify. People will definately help you. Just start passing around a few catalogues, send out an email asking for people to help pass around catalogues, and do a draw for a Mystery Host. It should get your some extra orders. Point out that Family Reunions, Anniversaries and Weddings are coming up! :)

I am in the same boat and I just started my own catalog show online. I already have one order for $70.00 in product, so I am really hoping a few more ppl come through for me over the next week. Then that will be my 4th show

I find I need to send out an email twice in a month for people when I am doing a Mystery Host or online Show. Sometimes people are too overwhelmed with lots of emails and they just delete it. If you send it again - then they may have time to read it again. PLUS it is a reminder for those who WANT to place an order but haven't had time!

Just wanted to say "Thank you!!". I LOVE this site, and with everyone's advice and support I feel I really have a chance at this business. As I mentioned I am really close to qualifying only needed 1 more show. So I decided to take it in my own hands and do my own catelog show. I did send out an email to past guest telling them my goal, and asking if they knew anyone that may be interested in ordering to let me know. There was a small gift for doing this. I haven't heard from anyone yet but I do have until the 7th. Happy I just got it out there. Then I got a catelog together and gave it to my boyfriend to take to work. I thought what do I have to lose. I didn't know what would happen well..... he came home today with a 75.00 order!:D How awesome is that!! She already paid in cash and put a note that she is passing the catelog to her sister. I plan to call her and personally thank her and possibly ask if she would be interested in doing a show. The other catelog another woman took and is suppose to let him know. My goal has been to get the word out, so along with all that, I mentioned to my daughters that I would like to give a catelog to their friends mom. Mom apparently likes to cook when my girls are over. Well to put the icing on the cake the mom did cook with them today and brought out some PC stuff, my daughters being my biggest fans said "my mommy sells that stuff" The woman told them to bring a catelog next time because she for sure will order. Now I know I can't count chickens before they hatch and can hope that all this comes together but I'm excited for the fact that I have gotten out of my comfort zone and acting instead of just sitting around and waiting for things to happen! :)

That is awesome, Carol! You are doing great and getting out of that comfort zone. Speaking from experience, you will see your business take off once you start doing that more and more. AND it WILL get easier, so keep up the good work. Let us all know how it pans out when it's "official.":)

Related to Striving to Qualify: An Update on My 3 Out of 4 Show Progress

What is "soClose to Qualify-Help"?

"soClose to Qualify-Help" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants who are close to qualifying for incentives or promotions. It provides additional support and resources to help them reach their goals.

How do I qualify for "soClose to Qualify-Help"?

To qualify for "soClose to Qualify-Help", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant who is close to achieving a specific incentive or promotion. This could include reaching a certain sales goal, recruiting a certain number of team members, or completing a specific program within a set time frame.

What resources are available through "soClose to Qualify-Help"?

Through "soClose to Qualify-Help", consultants have access to additional training and support from Pampered Chef leaders and mentors. This may include personalized coaching, group calls, training materials, and tips for achieving their goals.

Is there a cost to participate in "soClose to Qualify-Help"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "soClose to Qualify-Help". This program is offered to consultants as a free resource to help them reach their goals and achieve success with Pampered Chef.

How do I sign up for "soClose to Qualify-Help"?

If you are eligible for "soClose to Qualify-Help", you will be automatically enrolled in the program. If you are not sure if you qualify, please reach out to your Pampered Chef leader or mentor for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • nldavis321
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
nldavis321
Replies