• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Month One: Consultant's Corner Progress Update

Mine finally showed up on all of the various pages and I AM QUALIFIED!!!! YAY!!!! I hope yours are all showing up in their right places today, too!Mine haven't show up yet! Dang it. I did mine the 30th around 9pm. I figure it is just taking a while b/c it seems so many people are earning their SS1.Sometimes it takes a while (even a few days) at the end of the month for all the shows to show up in the performance tracker. Look at your shipment status. They often show there first. If it was accepted it may be that the show is on hold for some reason (they will contact you in plenty of time to count
SERVEITUPSONYA
i have a question on consultants corner i was looking up my progress for ss1 and it only have 3 of my shows listed on ss1 but it is already highlighed for ss2 and i had 4 shows and over 1500 for ss1 will my 4ths show be on ss1 or ss2 i transmitted it on the 30 before midnight. it was recieved but i am getting confused. help:eek:

I'm not sure I understand your post, but if you are asking if something transmitted on Saturday the 30th by midnight will be on Sepember or October, it's my understanding that it will be October.

I'm pretty sure the deadline for September business was on the 29th at midnight. That's what it says in the Consultant Planning Calendar, anyway.

HTH

I submitted Saturday night by midnight CHICAGO time and it counted for September. Did you do it too late Sat. night?? If you submitted it in time it might be taking a little bit to get on your tracker for some reason. Call HO if you are really worried!!

OMGoodness... I sure hope the 30th counted for Sept. It will mean the difference for a Plus bonus or not for me.... THey show receiving the order on the 30th... sigh.... guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow or the next day to see what comes up on my tracker...?

Okay... I couldn't go to sleep without checking... Orders submitted via PamperedPartner on the web were due at midnight on the 30th ... .shew!!!!!!
Goodnight and God Bless! :)

Mine are goofy, too. I submitted 2 shows at the end of the month, one on the 29th and 1 on the 30th. The guest sales for the one on the 29th is showing up in some sections but not others, and the commissionable sales aren't showing up anywhere for it. The one on the 30th is showing up in some areas, but not others, too. I really hope they get it all straightened out so I can get my SS1 toys and my knives. :eek:

It seems that the systems are all individual so changes made one place does not automatically change it everywhere. Hopefully tomorrow the hold on my show will be released and I'll find out whether my sales for my show will qualify me for SS1 in September or not.

Woo Hoo!!!Mine finally showed up on all of the various pages and I AM QUALIFIED!!!! YAY!!!! I hope yours are all showing up in their right places today, too!

Mine haven't show up yet! Dang it. I did mine the 30th around 9pm. I figure it is just taking a while b/c it seems so many people are earning their SS1.
Melissa

Sometimes it takes a while (even a few days) at the end of the month for all the shows to show up in the performance tracker. Look at your shipment status. They often show there first. If it was accepted it may be that the show is on hold for some reason (they will contact you in plenty of time to count for the month you submitted it in - unless YOU don't resolve it by the deadline they give you) or it could be that they just didn't finish updating the website.

Remember, PC gets thousands of orders especially on the last day of the month. Be patient! It will be fine!!

And CONGRATULATIONS!!

1. What is Super Starter Month One?

Super Starter Month One is a program that is designed to help new consultants get started with their Pampered Chef business. It is the first month of our 90-day training program and includes a series of activities and tasks to help you learn the basics of running your own business.

2. How long does Super Starter Month One last?

Super Starter Month One lasts for 30 days. It is the first month of our 90-day training program and is designed to give you a strong foundation for your Pampered Chef business.

3. Do I have to participate in Super Starter Month One?

While it is not mandatory to participate in Super Starter Month One, we highly recommend it for new consultants. It is a great way to learn about the business, products, and how to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What are some of the activities included in Super Starter Month One?

Some of the activities included in Super Starter Month One include setting up your business, hosting your first party, learning about our products, and building your customer base. You will also have access to online training and support from your mentor.

5. Is there a cost to participate in Super Starter Month One?

There is no additional cost to participate in Super Starter Month One. It is included in the initial cost of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. However, there may be some optional expenses for supplies or materials needed for certain activities during the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • DimSumTabi
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
slingmommy
Replies