• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Month One Sales: Achieving $1139 and Counting!

In summary, Super Starter Month One is a 30-day program for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It offers a step-by-step guide to help them successfully launch their business, teaching them the basics of running a successful Pampered Chef business, including booking and hosting parties, using products, and building customer relationships. While not mandatory, it is highly recommended for new consultants and they will automatically be enrolled upon joining as a consultant.
SERVEITUPSONYA
okay i think i am doing this right. when i look at my sales for my month one it says 1139.00 so wish me luck on getting the rest. the show i had tonight put me almost at 1250 with at least 3 more orders to enter and also the hosts order. oh yeah when is the latest an order can go in for a monthly special???

I think it needs to be in by midnight on the 30th to count towards our SS bonuses.

Midnight, Central time. So, for us Mountain timers, it is 11pm. Just to be safe, send it in on the 29th or before!

You have until midnight Chicago time to submitt your shows on the 30th of this month. Good Luck!!

Hi there! It sounds like you are off to a great start with your sales for month one! Congratulations on reaching $1139.00 already, and with more orders to enter and a host's order, you are well on your way to hitting your goal of $1250. As for the monthly special, the deadline for orders varies depending on the specific special and your region. I would recommend checking the monthly specials section of your consultant website or reaching out to your upline for the specific deadline for your area. Best of luck with the rest of your sales for the month! Keep up the great work!

What is Super Starter Month One?

Super Starter Month One is a program designed for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It provides a step-by-step guide to help you launch your business successfully in your first month.

How long does Super Starter Month One last?

Super Starter Month One lasts for 30 days from the date you sign up as a consultant. It is meant to be completed within your first month to help jumpstart your business.

What can I expect to learn during Super Starter Month One?

You will learn the basics of running a successful Pampered Chef business, including how to book and host parties, how to use our products, and how to build relationships with your customers. You will also receive helpful tips and resources to support your business growth.

Is Super Starter Month One mandatory for new consultants?

While Super Starter Month One is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for new consultants. It provides valuable training and support to help you get your business off to a strong start.

How do I sign up for Super Starter Month One?

Once you join as a consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in Super Starter Month One. You will receive an email with all the information and resources you need to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Threeboys2lov
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CrazyChef
  • mandydollie