• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Month 1: Submitting a Show & Meeting Bonus Requirements - TIA

As for the difference you have set items you earn each month that you reach $1250 in sales. Anything over $1250 goes into a bank and after you reach $1250 in your bank you can choose from 4 different packages.
MelissaK
I have a question, and it is to late to call my recruiter or director. My Super Starter Month 1 was Feb. I submitted a show this afternoon, and I just now realized I was $12 short of my $1250. So, I went and made an order under my husband's name to get up to the $1250. I just wanted to make sure that this will count towards my Month 1, so I recieve the bonus for month 1. Does this make sense? Also, the show from this afternoon is still not on my tracker, it just had to be submitted by today, correct?

TIA

If it was submitted today, you should be fine. Congrats on a great first month!

I don't see why it wouldn't. As long as it isn't under your name or as the host. The host sales don't count unless they buy more than their free product and the host special. So if they bought two stones and had $90 in free product but then bought $50 more, that $50 more will go towards your sales. It usually takes a day or two for it to show up on the internet. I closed a show last night and it hasn't shown up yet but under the shipment status it is listed as received. HTH! Good luck!

Chef_2_Four said:
I don't see why it wouldn't. As long as it isn't under your name or as the host. The host sales don't count unless they buy more than their free product and the host special. So if they bought two stones and had $90 in free product but then bought $50 more, that $50 more will go towards your sales. It usually takes a day or two for it to show up on the internet. I closed a show last night and it hasn't shown up yet but under the shipment status it is listed as received. HTH! Good luck!

I just am a paranoid person haha. Thanks for the info!! :cool:

If I was that close I would be too!! Congrats!!

I checked this morning, and with $ 5 to spare I MADE SUPER STARTER MONTH 1!!! :D

MelissaK said:
I checked this morning, and with $ 5 to spare I MADE SUPER STARTER MONTH 1!!! :D

Great job!!

Can someone explain the difference between the super starter months and the new program. I'm on the new, so I get PC dollars. Is the old program better?

MelissaK said:
Congratulations on a fabulous start!!

amy07 said:
Great job!!

Can someone explain the difference between the super starter months and the new program. I'm on the new, so I get PC dollars. Is the old program better?
I think the new program is better - more choice.

The old program had packages of products you could earn in your first 3 months, but they were pre-determined sets of products. With the new program, you can use your PC$ for supplies, products of your choice, or even conference regstration.

Great job!!

As for the difference you have set items you earn each month that you reach $1250 in sales. Anything over $1250 goes into a bank and after you reach $1250 in your bank you can choose from 4 different packages.

COngratulations!!! What a great start!!!

1. How do I submit a show for Super Starter Month 1?

To submit a show for Super Starter Month 1, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit Show" button on your dashboard. Follow the prompts to enter the necessary information and submit your show.

2. What are the meeting bonus requirements for Super Starter Month 1?

The meeting bonus requirements for Super Starter Month 1 are to hold at least one virtual or in-person meeting during the month and have a minimum of $150 in sales from that meeting.

3. Can I submit multiple shows for Super Starter Month 1?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows for Super Starter Month 1. However, only one show will count towards your meeting bonus requirements.

4. What if I don't meet the minimum sales requirement for the meeting bonus?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirement of $150 for the meeting bonus, you will not receive the bonus for that month. However, you can still submit shows and work towards meeting the requirements for the following month.

5. When will I receive the meeting bonus for Super Starter Month 1?

The meeting bonus for Super Starter Month 1 will be paid out in the following month, along with your regular commission check. Please note that commission checks are typically processed and mailed out within the first week of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amagil
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brandi2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • Jenn'sKitchen