• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calculating Shows Needed Per Month: A Business Starter Guide

In summary, the number of shows needed per month varies depending on personal business goals and desired income, with a good rule of thumb being 8-10 shows. To calculate the number of shows needed, determine monthly income goal and divide by average sales per show. Techniques to increase shows include hostess incentives, referrals, and co-hosted shows. If struggling to book enough shows, consider reaching out to upline for guidance and support or exploring alternative income sources. To track shows and income, use a spreadsheet, planner, or the Pampered Chef app.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Can someone post the formula on what you want to make a month into how many shows you need to have per month.
I have looked through my files and can't seem to find it. It used to be in the old business starter paperwork, but I can't locate it.
TIA

consultant goal woorksheet... pg 3 of your consultant planner. (the calendar ho sends us each year.

I don't use the consultant planner. I use Covey.

The Setting Goals online training course also covers this.

I do not use it either but I have one.

income goal
dived by
Commission rate
=
Commisionable sales needed each month
divided by
your show average
=
shows needed per month

There is no magic formula. You have to know your show average.

Thanks Paulette

1. How many shows do I need to book per month?

The number of shows needed per month varies depending on your personal business goals and desired income. However, a good rule of thumb is to aim for at least 8-10 shows per month to maintain a steady income.

2. How do I calculate the number of shows I need?

To calculate the number of shows needed per month, start by determining your monthly income goal. Then, divide that number by your average sales per show. This will give you the minimum number of shows needed to reach your income goal. Keep in mind that you may need to book additional shows to account for cancellations or low attendance.

3. How can I increase my number of shows per month?

One way to increase your number of shows per month is by utilizing different booking techniques such as hostess incentives and referral programs. You can also reach out to your warm market and ask for referrals or consider partnering with other consultants for co-hosted shows.

4. What if I can't book enough shows per month?

If you are struggling to book enough shows per month, consider reaching out to your upline for guidance and support. They may have helpful tips or be able to connect you with potential hosts. You can also look into alternative ways to generate income, such as online parties or selling through social media platforms.

5. How do I track my shows and income?

It is important to keep track of your shows and income to monitor your progress and make adjustments as needed. You can use a spreadsheet or a planner to track your shows, attendance, and sales. Many consultants also use the Pampered Chef app to track their shows and income digitally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • cmcchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefdeb410