• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-November SAT Update: $2151 Raised with 3 Shows and 2 Cattys to Go!

In summary, Lisa is trying to reach the 3000 Level, but so far she has only reached the 2000 Level. She has four shows left to do this month and she is hoping to reach the 3000 Level.
I am at $5685 with November all closed. Oh so close!

pampcheflisa said:
The SAT is based on commissionable sales, right? If that is the case, I will hit the $3K level, b/c my $1000K Mystery Host show was $1900 in guest sales, but all my hosts stocked up and the commissionable sales ended up being $2700 (holy cow!!) and I have another $614 show submitted. If it's based on guest sales, I'll only get to the $1500 level. Either way, I'm happy!!!

Commissionable sales held and submitted November 1 - 30. I know mine doesn't match the IPT because of an October show that closed in November.

wadesgirl said:
Holy cow!! Way to go!

Thank you :)

$1490 to date but I have 2 shows to close by tomorrow and I just got a call from another host who reached $700! So I will definittely hit the $1500 mark!

I'm at $3200 and I"m done for the month!!

Almost all my shows bailed on me! (cry...) I am really close to 1500, but don't think I'll make it. I did have over 2 shows for the month.....(still crying though)

raebates said:
Commissionable sales held and submitted November 1 - 30. I know mine doesn't match the IPT because of an October show that closed in November.

Yeah, I learned about that last year.......LOL!!!
I only had two shows this month, both were held and submitted this month. I had one cooking show and then my $1000K Mystery Host Show. That worked out very well for me, I will do it again every year. Thanks to CS and all of you creative geniuses for coming up with that great idea!!!

cookin to the top said:
Almost all my shows bailed on me! (cry...) I am really close to 1500, but don't think I'll make it. I did have over 2 shows for the month.....(still crying though)

How close are you? Do you have any holiday shopping that you need to do? You can place orders in the giftee's name and push yourself up.

I didn't think I'd quite make $3K, and then a couple nice sized orders came in and a quick catalog show developed as well as a small cooking show....and now I'm at $3,671 and I've still got 2 other catalog shows out. I'm so happy!! :D

My SAT fizzled along with that show I drove 70 miles to. She still was not ready to close when I called her so we are closing as a December show. I would have needed $400 in sales from her to hit $1500.

I have nothing else on my calendar for December so we'll see if I get a second spring product.

$1076 is not a bad level, but I wish it had been more. Stinks to sell $1500 (albeit over two months and not three) and still get only one product. It better be good ...

I just reached $6366.60! I still have one more catty that should close tomorrow. :) I'm super excited. I hope the new products are awesome! :) Too bad I don't have any December shows, though. Or recruits....

I've reached my $3000, and have a few catties left to close, but 2 are small and the other 2 - well, one said she was closing a week ago Friday, but I haven't heard from her or been able to get a hold of her (she had recently attended a funeral) and the other host is having some health issues and it won't get closed any time soon, I'm thinking. I had hoped to reach the $6000 level, but am happy with the $3000 and looking forward to seeing the new products when they come!
Tara

well... I am a bit disapointed but I at least earned level 1 (1500.00) With 6 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows I expected to hit 3000.00 but my shows this month struggled to qualify. I have never had so many LOW shows!

On the Positive side I am happy to have earned level 1 + bonus for submitting 2 shows + bonus for signing a recruit.

I have missed out on the last few SAT's so I feel like I am back in the saddle so to speak!

Way to go everybody. I have my last show today and hopefully will get my last catalog show as well. I have already hit my $3000 goal, and so far have two shows for Dec. and a possible show for after Christmas to get all the things you didn't get for Christmas. I am hoping it does well.

HI!
I have been a consultant for just 5 months and I have a question. I have never qualified for SAT until now. To my disbelief, :love: I hit the $3000 mark with the last show I submitted. I have one more catty show to submit but the system is down today. I know I can submit it and get the Nov. host/guest specials up until 12/15, but what month will it count towards? Will it count towards Nov. SAT or December PC$??
I am confused because in the fine print it says that Nov. shows only count if they are held and submitted Nov 1-30 and Dec. shows only count for the Dec. promotion if they are held and submitted 12/1-31. What about shows held in Nov. and submitted in Dec.? Will they count for neither promotion?
Thanks,
Barbara

Unfortunately, if they are held in November but submitted in December, they won't count toward anything but commission. However, if the system is down, they may give you another day to get it submitted.

Thanks for your answer. I've been reading CN and this website trying to figure out what would happen.
THere is no way this catty show will turn out to be $3000 so I don't have to worry about getting to next level.
I only have a vendor fair and 1 show in December so I was kinda hoping it would count for Dec. Of course, if no one ordered any stones and the host does not want any, I can always change it to a Dec show and submit on 12/1! LOL

I am ending my November with $5,090! I should have pushed to get to 6k. Why didnt I? I have no clue. Oh well, I am still pleased!

My catty show that started last Tuesday closed at $550+. That puts me at over $3000 for the month! YAY!! :D I figured I'd barely make the two shows SAT for this month. Go me! LOL

This was my first month and I just hit $1500, which is awesome both for PC bucks and for SAT. I have a booth, a fundraiser, and one show lined up for December. We'll see if I can pull anything else out. :)

CONGRATULATIONS! Keep on workin it!

Once I submit my 4 shows that I couldn't last night....I'll be at $6600! I am so excited to get the top level...& it's my best month ever:D

Well, I reached Level 2 and I'm pretty happy with it. May have reached level 3 if I could have gotten 3 outstanding shows closed, but it would have been pretty close.

Now, will aim for $2000 in sales for December. I could use $100 in PC dollars! :)

Way to go Lacy!!!!! That is so cool.

I closed out the month at just under $5500! My highest month but was so close to the $6000 level! Oh well, there is always next time.

I ended Nov with $1504.52!!! And, I have two catalog shows and one cooking show for December! I was afraid I wasn't going to make it for November. Can't wait to see what we all get...

Nice work everybody! Good luck to all in reaching your December SAT goals! :D

I am excited that 2 of my consultants reached the $1500 level!

It's so much fun celebrating with them on earning FREE stuff!

(I submitted $5000 in sales, but $500 was from October - so it's the $3000 level for me.)

Good job Lacy!

DOH, I was very close to reaching $3k this SAT but fell $172 short! :(

thanks!

That is a bummer Heather....so close!
I can't wait to see the product reveals at leadership:D

I've had my best month ever also! I'm going to finish at just above $6k!! It's really exciting earning that level. My husband is a bit dismayed because now I'm going to have duplicates of all of the products!! He already thinks we don't have space for what we have.

Chef Kearns said:
I've had my best month ever also! I'm going to finish at just above $6k!! It's really exciting earning that level. My husband is a bit dismayed because now I'm going to have duplicates of all of the products!! He already thinks we don't have space for what we have.

Well Get used to it Girl! lol:p

Closed out at $7,080 ! my best month EVER. I stayed up last night because P3 started working again late at night, my last show went in at 1:01 my time so 12:01 at HO, I am glad they offered the extension!!!!!!!! I should have just gone to bed. Is is driving anyone else crazy that the IPT is not updating? I know it is because of all the problems yesterday but it is still driving me crazy, I keep checking, I don't know who on my team sent stuff in and who will count it for Dec. Now we are on to the December sales!

Is anyone else not seeing the shows they submitted yesterday? Mine are not showing!

heather223 said:
Is anyone else not seeing the shows they submitted yesterday? Mine are not showing!

Nothing is showing on IPT yet - I have a couple things from Sat. evening that aren't showing yet either - except they are showing on my Incentive Calculator....:D

Everyone has been doing so great! Way to go!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

I had an unexpected catalog show that I didn't think would pull through ($257 which is about where catalogs shows seem to be these days - not great) that I can now submit today so it's on November's sales. So I have my 3rd highest month EVER!! I'll close out around $8230!! Woo hoo!! Every little bit helps for Paris! Now I have about 4200 points left to go.........

Wow Becky!! That is so awesome! Congratulations on your sales!

PChefPEI said:
Wow Becky!! That is so awesome! Congratulations on your sales!

Thank you!!! :D:D I needed to kick it up a notch in order to have a chance at earning the trip, so it's nice to see all the work paying off!:)

I hit just about $6K! I am pretty sure it tops my highest month too! Can't wait to get all those duplicate products!

Sandra~ My husband and your husband should get together...lol!

Chef Kearns said:

De Ja Vu............my husband says the same thing and I'm not even a director yet getting duplicates.

I finally made the 6k mark....just $17.00 over after a past host called me with her order from my weekends sales blitz. I can't believe I did it again this year and I didn't even hold my cookie exchange in November...I'll be doing that yet in December.

I got a little over $1,800. I had 2 of my catalog shows cancel because of no orders and one only had $75 so I combined her with another one that had $153 to get it a little over $200. I am hoping to start December off with my Black Friday Sales Catalog Show. I am going to make some CCC tomorrow and see if I can get some people to order to make it go higher since my DD is the Host and we can get some FPV. I have 2 catalog shows so far for December. I also am doing a Vendor Showcase on Thursday at an Assisted Living place here. I talked to the lady today and she asked if "it would be any trouble to bring some samples of recipes"! I told her certainly not. I think we are definitely making cinnamon rolls with the Cinnamon Sprinkle. I am also thinking about making a large bar pan of Batter Bowl Brownies since I can use it to "sell" the Batter Bowl gifts I have. I may also so some Truffle Brownies. It's a booth from 2-6:30 so I want to have lots of goodies that aren't a lot of trouble to do! I am hoping this could be a biggie for me! I want to get $1,500 for December as well!

Christ Follower said:
I hit just about $6K! I am pretty sure it tops my highest month too! Can't wait to get all those duplicate products!

Sandra~ My husband and your husband should get together...lol!

They will in Miami, girl!! Congratulations on your great month!:sing:

Oh wow, I am in awe reading this. The sales some of you have is AMAZING!
I am just proud I make the 3k level again. It was touch and go for a while with cancellations and such, but I did it.
I closed out November with $3765 in comm sales. Wahoo. Not my best but still good for the gal who decided to take a step back.
Now Dec is not looking so great.

Becky0216 said:
Oh wow, I am in awe reading this. The sales some of you have is AMAZING!
I am just proud I make the 3k level again. It was touch and go for a while with cancellations and such, but I did it.
I closed out November with $3765 in comm sales. Wahoo. Not my best but still good for the gal who decided to take a step back.
Now Dec is not looking so great.

Great job on those November sales!! :thumbup::thumbup:

So I sold almost $6100.00 last month but $1000.00 of it was October sales!!!! I just keep thinking of the 2 shows that canceled! ughhhh! oh well.... I'm not complaining.... it's my highest month and I've set some new goals as a reflection of this past month....my check ought to be sweet!:D:angel:

I think we have showed we can do anything we put our minds to, and do it well.

tlag1986 said:
I think we have showed we can do anything we put our minds to, and do it well.

I second that! :D Anything is possible if you just BELIEVE!!! :angel:

I did !!!! With great thinking and working the numbers and working the catalog shows I was able to hit the 3000 which was totally fine with me I mean the 6000 would of been great but I am going to earn the pieces in december and in January for going to leadership and my director also gives away awards with her extra product and I usually get what I didn't earn through that so this year I might not have purchase any which I am fine with too. I just selected my level 1 gifts I can't wait to get them I choose a watch and the 150 pc dollars. I am happy this november is over with all the trials I had with catalog hostess.

<h2>1. What is SAT and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?</h2><p>SAT stands for "Super Awesome Time," which is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants. It allows consultants to earn extra bonuses and rewards for hosting parties and selling products during a specific time period.</p><h2>2. How much money has been raised so far during the Mid-November SAT?</h2><p>As of the middle of November, $2151 has been raised by this consultant through 3 shows and 2 cattys. This is a great start towards the goal of $3000!</p><h2>3. What is a catty and how does it contribute to SAT?</h2><p>A catty is a term used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a catalog, which is a booklet that showcases the products available for purchase. Consultants can use cattys to promote and sell products during SAT, and each sale made from a catty contributes to the overall SAT goal.</p><h2>4. Is this consultant's progress typical for a first-time SAT participant?</h2><p>It is difficult to determine what is considered typical for a first-time SAT participant, as it depends on various factors such as the consultant's experience, customer base, and effort put into promoting and selling products during SAT. However, raising $2151 with 3 shows and 2 cattys is a great achievement for a first-time SAT participant!</p><h2>5. How can we track our progress during SAT?</h2><p>Pampered Chef provides consultants with a SAT tracker that allows them to keep track of their sales and progress towards their SAT goal. This can be accessed through the consultant's online account or through the Pampered Chef app.</p>

1. What is SAT and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

SAT stands for "Super Awesome Time," which is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants. It allows consultants to earn extra bonuses and rewards for hosting parties and selling products during a specific time period.

2. How much money has been raised so far during the Mid-November SAT?

As of the middle of November, $2151 has been raised by this consultant through 3 shows and 2 cattys. This is a great start towards the goal of $3000!

3. What is a catty and how does it contribute to SAT?

A catty is a term used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a catalog, which is a booklet that showcases the products available for purchase. Consultants can use cattys to promote and sell products during SAT, and each sale made from a catty contributes to the overall SAT goal.

4. Is this consultant's progress typical for a first-time SAT participant?

It is difficult to determine what is considered typical for a first-time SAT participant, as it depends on various factors such as the consultant's experience, customer base, and effort put into promoting and selling products during SAT. However, raising $2151 with 3 shows and 2 cattys is a great achievement for a first-time SAT participant!

5. How can we track our progress during SAT?

Pampered Chef provides consultants with a SAT tracker that allows them to keep track of their sales and progress towards their SAT goal. This can be accessed through the consultant's online account or through the Pampered Chef app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies