• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tighten Up Your Presentation: 3 Reasons to Buy 3 Products

In summary, the three products featured in "Tighten Up Your Presentation" are the Garlic Press, the Food Chopper, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These products are specifically designed to make meal preparation and presentation easier and more efficient. They are easy to use and clean, as the Garlic Press and Food Chopper are dishwasher safe and the Deluxe Cooking Blender has a self-cleaning function. These products can save you time in the kitchen and are durable and long-lasting with a satisfaction guarantee.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I don't do many shows anymore, but I just thought of this as I was reading through some threads... We sorta follow this formula when we pitch sales ideas at work.

Basically, you take the one topic (product, in this case) and highlight 3 things about it. I thought it would be good in our case to highlight 3 different things you can do with it, and 3 reasons why you should buy it, and the then do that for 3 different products (perhaps products that you aren't demo'ing in the recipe, but are good tools to round out an order or good "add-on's".)

It's a good way to finish sprinkling all those quick tips during the demo, and it can go fast if you're just showing the product itself and not having to prepare food with it. It's something you can do while the food is cooking (i.e. "While the xyz finishes cooking, I want to tell you about my HOT 3 products of the week/month...")

Product A
1. You can do....
2. It also can....
3. Plus you can also....!
--it's also
1. Dishwasher-safe/cleans up easily/etc.
2. Carries a 1/2/3/5/lifetime guarantee
3. on sale this month/stores easily (insert location)/"the last xyz you'll buy"/etc.

I thought this might help tighten up the presentation for some of you who struggle with what to say... we've all been there at one time or another!

that sounds awesome joy! nice way of getting the info out and the excitment for that product up :)

That's a great idea. thanks.

What are the three products featured in "Tighten Up Your Presentation"?

The three products featured in "Tighten Up Your Presentation" are the Garlic Press, the Food Chopper, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

How can these products improve my presentation?

These products are specifically designed to make meal preparation and presentation easier and more efficient. The Garlic Press helps with evenly minced garlic for better flavor in dishes, the Food Chopper makes chopping vegetables a breeze, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender allows for quick and easy blending of sauces and soups.

Are these products easy to use and clean?

Yes, all of our products are designed with ease of use and cleaning in mind. The Garlic Press and Food Chopper are both dishwasher safe, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender has a self-cleaning function for added convenience.

Can these products save me time in the kitchen?

Absolutely! These products are designed to streamline meal preparation and presentation, allowing you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your meals with family and friends.

Are these products durable and long-lasting?

Yes, our products are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can have peace of mind knowing your investment is protected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies