• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Gift Set(S) to Sel to Men

In summary, a woman suggests to a man that he give her PC products instead of flowers or chocolates for Valentine's Day. He responds by saying that he would love to do that.
naekelsey
Gold Member
So I want to do 1 or 2 baskets for Valentine's Day then go take it to Firemen, Car Repair shops and any where else men are. I am thinking that if they actually have something to see, they will be more apt to buy it.

So I need help with what to do for the baskets??? And is 1 or 2 good, or should I do more?

Also, can you think of anywhere else men will be?

Thanks for any help and hope this helps you guys also...

Forgot to put that they would be buying them for their spouses, girlfriends, moms or any other women in their lives.

Do you really want those men to get killed?? lol PC products for Valentines might not be the most romantic gift, but what do I know, I'm a man...lol Go for it though! It might work quite well!

I would be thrilled to get something for Valentine's Day that I could use daily and that I actually wanted and would actually use.Last V Day, my bf got me a docking thing for my Iphone. It has an alarm and a whole bunch of other things. Every night when I go to charge my phone, it reminds me of him, even though we live together.Don't get me wrong, I LOVE jewelry but I can't only wear so many necklaces, earrings, bracelets and etc at once. Plus, with 3 kids and a grandchild, I never know how many new or handmade jewelry I will receive. Was going to make the gift sets with kisses, bows and etc...

Chef Gilles said:
Do you really want those men to get killed?? lol PC products for Valentines might not be the most romantic gift, but what do I know, I'm a man...lol Go for it though! It might work quite well!

Haha. I was kinda thinking that too...unless maybe a chocolate cookbook with a homemade recipe from it

ChefZee said:
Haha. I was kinda thinking that too...unless maybe a chocolate cookbook with a homemade recipe from it
Now that is a really great idea. Now I will have to think of something today. Gives me something to do at work..LOL.

I have 2 partiestgis weekend so I am going to ask them what they can come up with and if they would like getting PC items for V Day. I will also post what they say and come up with

I came up with an idea....How about one of the sweet sauce and our silicone basting brush?

Or the Small Batter Bowl layered with a bag or two of Hershey's Chocolate Kisses or Dove Chocolates- something NICE tasting, tied up with a bow.

Sorry for the typos!! That's what I get for typing on my phone!

I am one of those rare women who doesn't give two cents about Valentine's Day. I consider it to be a Hallmark Holiday. Part of it is that my birthday is on the 8th which is a much more important day to me. I have yet to meet a women who was born or got married in February who cares about that day. The personal day has more meaning and what they want to celebrate.

To make me even more rare, I could care less about jewelry, purses, and most of the PC incentive giveaways. I see most jewelry, especially diamonds as overpriced rocks. Gemstones I like better as they have color and are to me, more visually interesting.

I am the rare woman who would rather receive PC products instead of flowers or chocolates. They are more practical. If someone feels the need to buy flowers, I prefer the cheap boquets found at the grocery store over roses. They last a lot longer. Roses die in a few days.

I actually had a husband e-mail me once that the wife had requested that if he was going to get her something for valentines day... please dont give candy or flowers... gave him a list of things she would like from PC and gave him my e-mail address. She didnt even plan it with me she just gave him all the info and hoped for the best. LOL. It worked out well for her... some men are such "keeners" on Valentines day!
I suggest calling or e-mailing your "die-hard" customers who always want everything new and put that bug in their ear!

Unfortunately I am just restarting, and not to get into a long story, I only have my contacts from the 2 shows I have just done and a handful of friends and family. Not very many people, why I was wanting to "branch out".

Maybe you should just promote women giving your name/number/e-mail address to their boyfriend/husband along with a list of what they'd like from the catalog OR husband ask wives to go through the catalog & tell them the circle what they'd like & to call you. Let the husbands know that you'll wrap it for them.

Why not create a fancy valentine day themed gift certificate using cardstock? You clearly state that this gift certificate is only valid through you the consultant. Provide a full size catalog with each gift certificate purchased.

I would have loved to get my customers wish list and then their spouse info...But I just got back into PC so my customer base right now is about 20. Plus, now it's too late. I wanted to get everything ordered by tomorrow so I could get everything, package it all up them get them to the customers. Next year I will be ready and have a BIGGER customer base!

What is included in the Valentine's Gift Set(s) for men?

The Valentine's Gift Set(s) for men includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for any man who loves to cook or grill. Each set may vary, but some common items include a grill pan, silicone basting brush, meat thermometer, and a set of steak knives.

Are the items in the Valentine's Gift Set(s) for men high-quality?

Yes, all of the items in our Valentine's Gift Set(s) for men are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. Many of our products also come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can be confident in your purchase.

Can I customize the items in the Valentine's Gift Set(s) for men?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer customization options for the Valentine's Gift Set(s) for men. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products that can be purchased separately and may be more suitable for customization.

Is the Valentine's Gift Set(s) for men suitable for all skill levels in the kitchen?

Yes, the Valentine's Gift Set(s) for men is designed for all skill levels in the kitchen. Whether the recipient is a beginner or a seasoned chef, these tools and gadgets will be a great addition to their kitchen arsenal.

Can I add a gift message or wrap the Valentine's Gift Set(s) for men?

At this time, we do not offer gift messages or gift-wrapping services for the Valentine's Gift Set(s) for men. However, you can add a personalized note or wrap the items yourself before gifting them to your loved one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • pamperedchef88