• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Barbara Duke's $100 Basket: A Gift For Guests Who Spend Big

Great idea! I may start doing this as well.I like this idea because it offers a choice and a chance for guests to get something they want.I like this idea because it offers a choice and a chance for guests to get something they want.
linojackie
Barbara Duke shared something that she does at her shows called the $100 basket. Since PC already offers the free gift w/ $60 purchase, she offers a free gift w/ $100 purchase. Guests get to pick out of her basket when they spend $100 or more. I'm guessing it's around a $10 item. Has anyone else done this and if so, how is it working. Also wondering what you think of it as opposed to offering to split the order and pay the shipping so they get 2 guest specials if they spend $120.

Wow... Both are very interesting ideas!

Honestly I do not see a problem with either one. It would certainly help to bump those sales up. And it gives the guests already spending that high dollar amount something extra as a thank you.

Why not offer the guest a choice... At $120 in sales, choose 2 of that month's bonus and I'll pay the shipping. Or, take one monthly bonus and pick something from the $100+ basket.

I like it! It is a great twist to an already great bonus program. Thanks for the idea! :thumbup:

I offer free shipping for orders over $100.

All the ideas sound great.

Cool ideas! I may have to think about incorporating that. Just wondering about the basket idea, do you physically have the basket there with the items or do you add it to their order and cover that cost?

I would like to offer an incentive to hosts to close on the night of their show. Does anyone do that? What do you offer?

Hmm... I like this idea! At $120 it is nice to give them a choice, though the guest special does not always offer a choice between two free items like this month -- and some may not have a desire for the FREE item in the first place, much less two of it. I like the idea of having a basket there with items in it. There might be some added incentive to be able to go home with something from the party that night and this is great for months when the guest special is 20% off of a collection rather than a special that is determined by the size of the order. Is anyone concerned about the warranty on the product that they give away at the show like that?Hmm... I think I'm going to try this at my next show... :D

My up line was doing this, she had a basket with items from outlet that original were around 10-15.00 but that she bought, hmm hubby bought from outlet, so she could give them nicer prizes.

HTH,

Lisa

They are $10 items she has on hand. She probably gets them as free stuff from turning in her own shows. Thats where I get mine.

Related to Barbara Duke's $100 Basket: A Gift For Guests Who Spend Big

1. What is included in the Barbara Duke's $100 Basket?

The Barbara Duke's $100 Basket includes a selection of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, hand-picked by Barbara Duke herself. The basket may vary slightly depending on availability, but typically includes items such as a cutting board, mixing bowls, knives, and other useful kitchen items.

2. Can I customize the items in the basket?

Unfortunately, the items in the Barbara Duke's $100 Basket cannot be customized. However, we guarantee that each item in the basket will be of the same high quality and useful for any home cook.

3. How do I qualify for the Barbara Duke's $100 Basket?

To qualify for the Barbara Duke's $100 Basket, you must be a guest at a Pampered Chef party and spend at least $100 on products. The basket cannot be purchased separately.

4. Can I purchase the Barbara Duke's $100 Basket without attending a party?

No, the Barbara Duke's $100 Basket is only available to guests who attend a Pampered Chef party and spend $100 or more on products. This is part of our special promotion to thank our loyal customers for their support.

5. Is the Barbara Duke's $100 Basket available all year round?

The Barbara Duke's $100 Basket is a limited time offer and is subject to availability. It may not be available at all Pampered Chef parties or at all times of the year. We recommend contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies