• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Friday Sales Report and My Progress Toward Level 3 of the SAT

In summary, In conclusion, I am $300 away from Level 3 of the SAT! Since I'm at work today I will not figure out my total until this afternoon. I already know I have 1 or 2 people emailing me and just got two voicemails on my cell phone! Cannot wait to see how it goes. I figured since there wasn't much action on here this morning I would see how everyone else's sale is going. Mine is going slow so far, but I'm hoping for a big finish....I've gotten two orders, but they're more than enough to be a show!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I am only $300 away from Level 3 of the SAT! Since I'm at work today I will not figure out my total until this afternoon. I already know I have 1 or 2 people emailing me and just got two voicemails on my cell phone! Cannot wait to see how it goes. I figured since there wasn't much action on here this morning I would see how everyone else's sale is going.

I didn't play, but I hope you have really good results!!! :D

Mine is going slow so far, but I'm hoping for a big finish....:D

I've gotten two orders, but they're more than enough to be a show!

I posted on another post, too, but I only had one order so far ($84 and that was at the 20% discount). I sent out over 500 emails about it. I'll hold this order until Dec. 1st to help with the sell a thong. So far, alot of work for nada! We'll see! :(

I'm at $400 (a big chunk of that at 29% off) and I'm thrilled. I'm $600 from level 2 of the SAT (never got that far before) and this is my "safety net". I have 2 shows that are SUPPOSED to close on Sun. and Mon. so I'll submit this as Nov. if I need it, otherwise it's my headstart for Dec.

I've got one order for about $40 at 25% off. If I don't get more, this will end up costing me...

I have no orders so far LOL
That's okay though. If most of my customers are like me, they just got home from shopping themselves :)

Question do you pay the extra 10 % off yourself fot the 20 % orderrs

I received zero orders after sending out to almost 200 e-mail contacts.

Yep, Janeen... I "feel your pain". I now know what NOT to do. Sounded like such GREAT idea to me. Oh well, Live and Learn.. right? I would like to be able to say "Oh well, it didn't cost me anything....." but it DID! :)

I am not getting phone calls/emails for Black Friday because all my customers have jammed the phone lines and internet in trying to reach me. Of course that's the reason.:rolleyes:

I can say that I've sent out several email specials in the last three years I've done business. Sometimes I get a great response and other times I don't. Don't let this discourage you! I'm not sure what you consider putting in alot and getting nothing. For me I just sent out an email, I didn't spend a dime on my sale. Now I will be spending my commission to pay for part of the benefits but if I had not received any sales I would have been out 10 minutes it took me to send the email.By the way because of someone ordering the Sizzling Stir-Fry set(!) my sale is just under $400! Yah!

wadesgirl said:
i can say that i've sent out several email specials in the last three years i've done business. Sometimes i get a great response and other times i don't. Don't let this discourage you! I'm not sure what you consider putting in alot and getting nothing. For me i just sent out an email, i didn't spend a dime on my sale. Now i will be spending my commission to pay for part of the benefits but if i had not received any sales i would have been out 10 minutes it took me to send the email.

By the way because of someone ordering the sizzling stir-fry set(!) my sale is just under $400! Yah!

way to go!!!!

Ginger428 said:
way to go!!!!

Thanks! It means I hit the $3000 level in the SAT! And I was greedy and am keeping the host benefits to myself. Just need to figure out what I want from that too.

wadesgirl said:
Thanks! It means I hit the $3000 level in the SAT! And I was greedy and am keeping the host benefits to myself. Just need to figure out what I want from that too.

Good for you. I think I'm going to make mine a Dec. show.....already hit 3000.00 for SAT!! :D

I sent out the email Thanksgiving morning and got two orders to qualify for a show right away, but nothing since. But I'm not going to complain, if these are the only orders I get. I offered free shipping (a $4.25) to my home and they'll have to pick up their order, or a credit of $4.25 for direct ship. So far the two are right in my neighborhood, so I'll deliver to them.

I sent my e-mail on Tuesday and got no takers. However, I had $86 in orders going in and a $200 show turned into me separate from this. It continues on Monday so we'll see.

Well I wound up getting one order, so I just added it to a show that I was getting ready to submit anyway :)

Well, I too sent out about 100 e-mails plus I put a post out on our neighborhood site and not one nibble. Oh well, I guess I should not be too surprised it took everything I had to get tow parties in November and now I have one for December but can not get a hold of the host and we were supposed to set the date last week! GEEZ! I mean seriously! Do these people honestly expect us to pick the dates for them too?

I got 3 orders, one for hte measure all cup at 15% off, one for the RUFTH trivet at 25% off and another bigger order at 25% off. I need $70 more in orders to make a show so hopefully Monday I'll get something or else I'll need to add it to a catalog show I have HOPEFULLY closing on Monday. I'm only active this month so far because I submitted a show that was only a boutique supply order for me!

I had one order for two bar boards from a lady. Sent out the Outlet email on Saturday and after she received it, she changed her order to the two on there. I am continuing through tomorrow with just % discounts but so far, no takers! I'll live with it. I guess people are just short on money this year....

Just a reminder . . .

Think about how many postcards, flyers, and emails you get about sales during the middle two weeks of November. Stores know that a very small percentage of the people who receive their information will respond. That's just the reality of advertising.

Related to Black Friday Sales Report and My Progress Toward Level 3 of the SAT

1. What is the purpose of the Black Friday Sales Report?

The Black Friday Sales Report is a comprehensive analysis of sales data from the day after Thanksgiving, known as Black Friday. It provides insight into consumer spending patterns and trends, as well as the overall success of the sales event for Pampered Chef.

2. How is the Black Friday Sales Report compiled?

The report is compiled by analyzing sales data from all Pampered Chef locations and online sales from Black Friday. This data is then organized and presented in a clear and easy-to-understand format.

3. What information is included in the Black Friday Sales Report?

The Black Friday Sales Report includes total sales figures, top-selling products, average order value, and comparisons to previous years' Black Friday sales. It may also include demographic information and customer feedback.

4. How can the Black Friday Sales Report benefit Pampered Chef?

The report can provide valuable insights into consumer behavior and preferences, which can be used to make informed decisions for future sales and marketing strategies. It can also highlight areas of success and areas for improvement for the company.

5. Is the Black Friday Sales Report available to the public?

No, the Black Friday Sales Report is for internal use only and is not available to the public. However, summary information may be shared with customers and stakeholders to showcase the success of the sales event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • punkie1019
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies