• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

After-Christmas Sale: Reach a Goal of $3,000 by December!

In summary, the author is looking for ideas on something to do to earn the SF trip, but is far from earning it. They are offering a sale between now and the 28th, and if someone spends $60 or more they get a cookbook out of the $14.75 ones. They are also reminding people about their goal and encouraging people to help others reach theirs. Good luck to the author!
mrssyvo
Ok, I am way too far from earning the SF trip, BUT I need just $420 for to hit $3,000 for December, so, I am going to have an AFTER-CHRISTMAS sale to hit my goal. I do not want to give away the farm, but I am looking for something different to do, that will catch someone's attention. Any ideas?

I'm in the same boat...nowhere near a trip, but only $600 from the 3,000 mark. I sent out an e-mail yesterday offering a sale between now and the 28th. $60 purchase gets the free cookbook and half price shipping, $100 purchase gets cookbook, $10 free gift of choice and 1/2 price shipping, and $125+ gets cookbook, $15 free gift and free shipping. I also put on there that I was really working to get to the $3K mark and I was hoping they would help as the trip I am working towards earning will be our honeymoon possibly. I'm not a big phone person, but I may have to tackle that after Christmas if I am not getting any bites. I would hate to miss the $3K by $600. We'll see what happens.

mrssyvo said:
Ok, I am way too far from earning the SF trip, BUT I need just $420 for to hit $3,000 for December, so, I am going to have an AFTER-CHRISTMAS sale to hit my goal. I do not want to give away the farm, but I am looking for something different to do, that will catch someone's attention. Any ideas?

Sorry you're not earning SanFRan! I know you were trying so hard. You & me both will be taking a trip next year:)

Get on that telephone!!
Call every customer, every past hostess...
Remind them that if they spend $60 or more they get any cookbook they want out of the $14.75 ones.
TELL them about your goal - people LOVE to help others reach a goal.
Good luck - you CAN do it!!!

mrssyvo said:

You CAN do it! But like others have said you HAVE TO GET ON THE PHONE!! Just read my thread about the mystery host/customer appreciation show. I had no rsvp's so I made phone calls 5 days before and had 43 people show! I ended up turning in $2221 in sales! It was a LOT of my past hostesses that showed.

I'm rooting for you! Don't back down until you hit that goal! I didn't!:D Keep us posted!

1. What items are included in the After-Christmas Sale?

The After-Christmas Sale at Pampered Chef includes a wide variety of products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. You can also find special holiday-themed products that are perfect for gift-giving or entertaining.

2. How can I reach a goal of $3,000 in sales by December?

To reach a goal of $3,000 in sales by December, you can take advantage of the After-Christmas Sale by promoting the products to your friends, family, and network. You can also host a virtual or in-person cooking party to showcase the products and encourage your guests to make purchases.

3. Can I combine the After-Christmas Sale with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the After-Christmas Sale cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn commission on the sale of these items, and the sale prices may make it easier to reach your $3,000 goal.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount to participate in the After-Christmas Sale?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount to participate in the After-Christmas Sale. However, the more products you sell, the closer you will be to reaching your $3,000 goal and earning rewards and incentives.

5. Can I still earn rewards and incentives if I don't reach the $3,000 goal?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and incentives even if you don't reach the $3,000 goal. Every sale you make during the After-Christmas Sale will contribute to your overall sales and commission earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Rhonskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Humble Beginnings