• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Shy of My $1250 Goal...would a Non-Commission Order Count?

accept orders through your website through the "Create a show" link. in summary, if you want to accept individual orders, you need to reach $1250 in sales before you can do so.
luvmypomeranian
I am $56 from hitting my $1250 goal and getting my website and being able to do individual orders.

If I wanted some more products for my kit and did a non-commission order....would that count towards my sales goal?

No - it has to be commissionable sales. Only commissionable sales count for promotions and such.

Ahhhh....I"m so close! My next show isnt until mid-November too.

your husband could place an order.

I have a few people who asked about ordering things who did not want to host a show of their own....maybe I could host my own catalog show in the next week or 2 and get enough sales for a show and make it if I cant book any other shows.

no, it won't count - thus, non commission, but you're so close. recently I was looking for some sales so I made an easy recipe from the Season Best Recipe collection and brought it to my hair salon - along with a catalog - and walked out with a $90 order. Worth a try.

Until I reach $1250....I cant do individual orders? Isnt that correct? So any orders I place have to be with a show totaling at least $150 to count as a show?

Get on the phone! I had 5 friends over on day 28 for a last little party to get my 4 shows in before the 30th day! Even if you call family members or friends from out of town and collect just a couple of orders. If all else fails, maybe someone wants to buy you an early holiday or birthday gift?

can you not do individual orders through P3? I thought you could, but I might be wrong.

How do I host my own show? I could do my own show and I'm pretty sure I could find enough sales to make it a show.Do I have to do anything special to list myself as the host? That'd kind of be a roundabout way of getting the people their orders who asked if I could do individual orders.

You can do individual orders even before you reach $1250. You just cannot accept individual orders or wedding registries through your website.

My understanding was that I cant do individual orders until after I reach the $1250 sales goal. It doesnt even come up as an option on my P3 right now.

luvmypomeranian said:
My understanding was that I cant do individual orders until after I reach the $1250 sales goal. It doesnt even come up as an option on my P3 right now.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't. My first ever order as a consultant was a individual order and I don't think there's been a rule change since one year ago.

lesliec said:
can you not do individual orders through P3? I thought you could, but I might be wrong.

I just tried to make a fake order, but it has to be 150 to submit!

OH...thanks so much! I misunderstood that. That's great. Maybe I get those sales soon then! I've got 2 people to call back that had asked for individual orders.

I do not know why you're having trouble. There's a link right next to "Create a show" (or whatever it's called) in p3 for you to put an individual order. It's always been there, even before you get your 1250 in sales. It should be there and theres not a $150 limit. My very first ever order (even before any shows) when I started last November was a $40 individual order.

I'd love to learn how to do this, please let me know!and luvmypomeranian, we're all pulling for you!

Hang on, I'll post a screenshot.

If that doesn't help you out, let me know and I can guide you through it.

Attachments

• newindorder.jpg
    newindorder.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 502
ShelbyMichalek said:
Hang on, I'll post a screenshot.

If that doesn't help you out, let me know and I can guide you through it.

Shelby, you are such a help to me. and you are so patient!

No problem! It's important to me to help others because I know that I've either already been in that position, or I might be someday!

I've learned something new tonight! I also thought that you had to put individual orders with another show. Is shipping still $4.50 or does it go by the direct shipping prices?

Ha!!!! I never realized there were those little icons. I always go File, New, Show or Individual order..... Thanks for the lesson Shelby!!!!!

It's direct shipping rates, that's why many people choose to put an individual order in with a show to save that person shipping. However, in a case where you only need... $50 in orders to reach a goal but you can't scrounge up $150, then it's great to know how to put in the order by itself.

I'm so excited! luvmypom, this should do it!!

winklermom said:
I've learned something new tonight! I also thought that you had to put individual orders with another show. Is shipping still $4.50 or does it go by the direct shipping prices?

Individual order have a direct shipping rate. That's the downfall of individual orders.

As consultants we can do shows when ever we want. Did your recruiter not mention to try to do a kick off show to help your business? When you do your own show there is a box when you enter in the show information that says "Consultant as Host". All you do is click that box.

As far as individual orders, you just cannot get them on your website until you are qualified (ie: show orders only). Individual order shipping isn't too bad and most guests are willing to pay it, especially if they are use to ordering online or from a catalog.

It's a great idea to put your own catalog or cooking show together and you can do that as often as you want - I have done 2 in the same month.

You CAN submit individual orders through P3 even before reaching your $1250. The thing that people are talking abut is getting individual orders on your website - those can't be gotten until you hit $1250 - but if you enter them through P3 they work.

Ask your director to help you through this! I have found that some people can see all the things P3 offers without any help and others need guidance. We all learn differently. That is why we have the director structure - so they can help consultants learn and grow.

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
It's a great idea to put your own catalog or cooking show together and you can do that as often as you want - I have done 2 in the same month.

You CAN submit individual orders through P3 even before reaching your $1250. The thing that people are talking abut is getting individual orders on your website - those can't be gotten until you hit $1250 - but if you enter them through P3 they work.

As your director to help you through this! I have found that some people can see all the things P3 offers without any help and others need guidance. We all learn differently. That is why we have the director structure - so they can help consultants learn and grow.

Another great tool is the tutorial in P3! But yes use your director or recruiter who can show you in person if you need.

Let us know when you make it, we're all pulling for you!

Direct shipping for individual orders.

I, too, believe I'm going to be short of the $1250 requirement. I just did my last cooking show on Saturday and I needed about $300 more dollars. Well, that show had 2 people and did $55 dollars. :mad:

I tried my best to coach the host, but she never answered her phone and she didn't take it seriously. She had never been to a show (or heard of PC before). So after the show now she's like, "Can I do another one? I like this." So now she's trying to hustle to get some outside orders. My 30th day is November 5th. :cry:

The good thing is that she's STONGLY considering the business. So if she becomes my first recruit, that will make it a little better. LOL.

I didn't think PC would accept these until I reached $1250! THIS IS GREAT NEWS! :)

THANKS SHELBY!!!

luvmypomeranian, did you make it in the first 30?

1. Can a non-commission order count towards my $1250 sales goal?

Yes, non-commission orders can count towards your $1250 sales goal. These orders include items that are purchased for personal use or for gifts, and are not associated with earning commission.

2. How much more do I need to sell to reach my $1250 goal?

You only need to sell $56 more to reach your $1250 goal. Keep in mind that non-commission orders can also contribute to your sales goal.

3. Will a non-commission order still count if I am purchasing products for my kit?

Yes, non-commission orders for purchasing products for your kit will still count towards your sales goal. These orders are considered personal use and not for earning commission.

4. Do non-commission orders count towards earning my website?

Yes, non-commission orders can count towards earning your website. As long as the total sales amount reaches $1250, you will be eligible for your website and individual orders.

5. How will I be able to do individual orders once I reach my $1250 goal?

Once you reach your $1250 goal, you will be able to do individual orders through your website. This means you can take orders from customers and earn commission on their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gatorbits
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies