• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Ipt Sales: Commissionable vs. Guest Sales

In summary, IPT, or "Innovative Performance Technology," is a patented technology used in Pampered Chef's cookware that evenly distributes heat and prevents hot spots for better cooking results. It works by using a layer of aluminum between two layers of stainless steel in the base of the cookware, and is safe to use with FDA-approved materials. IPT cookware can be used on all types of stovetops and should be hand washed with warm, soapy water for proper care.
ginamkiely
I'm $17.00 away from $10,000 in sales and i wanted to double check if it's COMMISSIONABLE SALES or GUEST SALES that count.

thanks for your help

COMMISSIONABLE SALES for IPT :) Good luck !! :)

:D thanks!! i ordered a little something extra for myself and got it!! now i'm at $10,000.64 in 5 months! i'm very excited. :D

That's great! I'm sorry....but what's IPT? thanks!

individual performance tracker on CC

Wow...congrats...that's awesome!!!!!

Andreamd8 said:
Wow...congrats...that's awesome!!!!!

thanks, i just read your thread, it seems like you're off to a great start too!! keep it up!

CONGRATS!! Where is Maywood, NJ? I am in South Jersey about 35 minutes from Atlantic City.

maywood is 10 minutes from NYC. up in bergen county. my grandma lives down in toms river though. not too far from you i think

Thanks! I figured it out right after I hit "submit reply"

99% of consultant promos, milestones, etc are based on COMMISSIONABLE sales. I've been a consultant for 2 1/2 years and only ONCE did we have something based on guest sales (and it flopped miserably).

1. What is IPT?

IPT stands for "Innovative Performance Technology," which is a patented technology used in Pampered Chef's cookware. It is designed to evenly distribute heat and prevent hot spots for better cooking results.

2. How does IPT work?

IPT works by using a layer of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel in the base of the cookware. This allows for efficient heat transfer and eliminates hot spots, ensuring even cooking.

3. Is IPT safe to use?

Yes, IPT has been thoroughly tested and is completely safe to use. The aluminum layer is fully enclosed by stainless steel, so there is no direct contact with food. Additionally, all materials used in IPT cookware are FDA-approved for food contact.

4. Can IPT cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, IPT cookware is suitable for use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, induction, and ceramic stovetops. It is also oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. How do I care for my IPT cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your IPT cookware, it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils, as they can scratch the surface. With proper care, your IPT cookware will continue to perform at its best.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • JAE