• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Question Re: Qualifying Sales

In summary, the person is close to their $1250 goal, but is worried about missing out on the $100 in free fall product if they don't get the last $150 in sales done.
Pedey
Does it go off of your show total or the commissionable sales from a show? I'm sooo close to my $1250 in my first 30 days. I make it by about $100 if it's show total - but miss it by about $150 if it's commissionable sales. Thanks for any replies!

Commissionable sales.How close is 'close'? and what is your 30-day mark?

it's ALWAYS commissionable sales.

My 30-day is August 5th, but because I *technically* signed up in June (last day) if I hit the $1250 by July 31st I get the $100 new fall products as a bonus so I was really hoping to hit that. I held 4 shows so I get the 50 PCD for the 4 shows in my first 30 dayd, but unless I can convince someone to drop $150 in sales on me in the next 8 days I'll miss out on the $100 of products & the extra 50 PCDs. We'll see what I can do!! I really want to get there!

I think you actually get $100 in PC Bucks for your first 30-days /4 shows!! :D It's double in your first 30-days...check your Business Guide chart again. And if you get the $1250, you'll also get ANOTHER $100. You'll get $50 for every 4 shows and every $1250 in sales from days 31-90 after that. But the first 30- it doubles. WAHOO!$150 is only a catalog show- Try and go out and Pampered a Business in your area. Check out this thread for ideas, and give it a shot! You could take something on Monday or Tuesday and pick it all up by Thursday/Friday and submit.Worth a shot! That's just so close!

Thanks for the quick reply! I've been wanting to try a "Pamper Your Business" so maybe I'll have to think of a business I have some recognition at. I wonder if the ladies at the grocery store would do it. That's definitely the place I'm the most recognized. Is that a strange place to pamper? Well... that or the McDonald's with the PlayPlace!! LOL I know I get 50 for 4 shows, then 50 for $1250 in 90 days - and doubled if I do it in 30 days. So for that I will end up with 150 rather than 200 if I don't get this last $150 of sales done. But I really, REALLY don't want to miss out on the $100 of free fall product - it was my signing incentive!Thanks!

Try a Dr's office- pediatrician- legal office- library- you can make good connections at any of these buisnesses, they usually have 5-6 on staff at each. Hope it helps! :)

You could also just get on the phone and call family, friends and anyone else that knows you have started a business and let them know your goal. People love to help people out when they know you are working towards a goal.

You can do it! Don't count yourself out until it's over. 8 days is a lot!

1. What is considered a qualifying sale at Pampered Chef?

A qualifying sale at Pampered Chef is any purchase made by a customer that meets the minimum order requirement of $75 or more.

2. How can I track my qualifying sales?

You can track your qualifying sales through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "My Sales" tab to view your sales and qualifying sales.

3. Do host orders count towards my qualifying sales?

Yes, host orders count towards your qualifying sales as long as they meet the minimum order requirement of $75 or more.

4. Can I combine multiple orders to meet the minimum order requirement for qualifying sales?

No, multiple orders cannot be combined to meet the minimum order requirement for qualifying sales. Each order must be at least $75 on its own.

5. Do I earn any rewards or incentives for meeting my qualifying sales?

Yes, as a consultant, you can earn rewards and incentives for meeting your qualifying sales. These rewards and incentives may vary and can be viewed on the Pampered Chef website under the "Incentives" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leftymac
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies