• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!

Order something in their name to get you that $6.70 you need - you'll be buying them a gift anyway so why not make the purchase when it helps you too!
kam
Staff member
I am only $6.70 away from $500 for August - and didn't realize it.

I had 2 shows to submit in August. One catty and one cooking.

Sometimes when I am "thinking" about shows I am thinking about the level they got to (not the commissionable sales).

So my catty show was $200. So that's what stuck in my head. Then my cooking show was a little above $200. So in my mind I was easily $50-100 away from $500 (and 200 points). So I wasn't going to worry about it.

In my mind I had 2 $200 shows.
Well, I checked IPT and I those shows were higher since the host ordered items that added to the commissionable! And I am SO close to the $500. I am ticked at myself for not paying attention since I could have just tacked a small item onto the last show!!!

So now I am going to have to troll for a sale! So, lesson learned. I need to pay attention more! Ugh!

have a friend order something from your web site.. that will "tip" you over the $500 mark.

colegrovet said:
have a friend order something from your web site.. that will "tip" you over the $500 mark.

I usually don't have luck with this - but I am going to offer 10% off if they place an order with me before August 30.

kam said:
I usually don't have luck with this - but I am going to offer 10% off if they place an order with me before August 30.

Send out an outlet e-mail, you're bound to get SOMETHING!

Look for my threads on it this month...

janetupnorth said:
Send out an outlet e-mail, you're bound to get SOMETHING!

Look for my threads on it this month...

Just tracked the thread down. I think I will try that! Thanks!

Oh darn...I was so excited for a minute there. I have $573.52 for August. But then I realized that $157.62 of that is actually from a July show. That same July show also made it so that I didn't get the pumpkin dish. She kept stalling to close because family was on vacation. Then no one ended up ordering anyway. Oh well. Well, I have one show this Friday and I'm really trying to get her to close it that weekend. So we'll see.

If you don't get an order there must be someone that you'll get a gift for this fall. A teacher gift, something for your friend, sister, mom, daughter...

Order something in their name to get you that $6.70 you need - you'll be buying them a gift anyway so why not make the purchase when it helps you too!

Hi there! Don't be too hard on yourself, we all make mistakes sometimes. The important thing is that you caught it now and can still reach your goal of $500 for August. It's always a good idea to double-check your sales and make sure you're not missing out on any potential commissions. And hey, now you have the opportunity to reach out to some potential customers and see if they'd be interested in placing an order to help you reach your goal. Good luck and keep up the great work!

1. What is "Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!"?

"Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive exclusive discounts and rewards based on their sales performance.

2. How do I participate in "Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!"?

To participate in "Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!", simply make a purchase through a Pampered Chef party or consultant. Your sales will be automatically tracked and you will be eligible for the promotion.

3. What kind of rewards can I receive through "Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!"?

The rewards offered through "Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!" vary and may include discounts on future purchases, free products, or exclusive items only available through the promotion.

4. How often does "Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!" occur?

The "Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!" promotion occurs multiple times throughout the year, typically during peak shopping seasons such as holidays or special events.

5. Can I combine "Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!" with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, "Can't Believe I Did This! Check Your Sales!" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or the promotion's terms and conditions for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies