• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Not Meet the Required Commissionable Sales

In summary, if you do not meet the $1,250 in commissionable sales by the end of the month, you will not earn the monthly bonuses.
nay62
Gold Member
What would happen if I do not meet the $1,250 in commissionable sales?

I have until 8/3/12 to make this requirement, but thanks to cancellations I don't think I will do it. I have my first party {fingers & toes crossed} this Saturday the 28th and will try my best. So am just thinking ahead and looking at what are my options.

Thanks,

Carmen

Nothing. You just don't get the bonuses. Just keep booking and promoting your business. You'll get there. Set your personal goals and strive to make them.

BethCooks4U said:
Nothing. You just don't get the bonuses. Just keep booking and promoting your business. You'll get there. Set your personal goals and strive to make them.

So even after the 3 months I can still earn the bonuses?

nay62 said:

You wouldnt get the signing bonus for the month you signed...those are "in the first 30 days", but you have a 90 day period to earn the Pampered Chef dollars.....$50 for every $1250 in sales. Day 91.... Nothing extra.

nay62 said:

No the new consultant bonuses are for the first 30 and 90 days but you do get commission and our monthy promotions. Always read the flyers to learn deadlines and requirements.

Thank you so much!!!

For the parties I'm having on my website it does not show host name I have to tell them to go into "our products" pick a product then how to purchase and from there they are able to type host name. It's such a pain in the rear.

By the way you can totally submit that party before the 3rd, you could even get it in before the end of the month. Take control of your business early - let the host know you have to get it in before the end of the month to meet the goals you have (don't tell her the 3rd or she'll close on the 4th, happens all the time!). The more you work with your hosts, the more they follow what you tell them. I usually don't give my hosts an option, we close their party 2-3 days after their party unless something comes up. That's what I tell them during host coaching and that's what I tell them when we are looking at my calendar at their show to pick a day to close. I put that date in my calendar in front of them so they know that it's serious.

Dear Carmen,I understand your concern about not meeting the required commissionable sales. As a consultant, it can be frustrating when cancellations affect your sales. However, I want to assure you that there are options available to help you reach your goal.Firstly, don't be too hard on yourself. It's important to remember that not every party will be a huge success, and that's okay. Instead of focusing on the cancellations, try to focus on the upcoming party and give it your best effort. You never know, it could end up being a great success and help you reach your goal.If, unfortunately, you still do not reach the required commissionable sales by 8/3/12, don't worry. You can always reach out to your team leader or mentor for advice and support. They may have some tips and tricks that can help boost your sales in the last few days. Additionally, you can also look into hosting a personal party or reaching out to friends and family to help you reach your goal.Remember, reaching the required commissionable sales is important, but it's not the end of the world if you don't meet it. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to continue growing your business and reaching your goals in the future. Stay positive and keep working hard, and I'm sure you will see success in your pampered chef journey.Best of luck with your upcoming party and reaching your goal!Sincerely,

1. What is considered "commissionable sales" at Pampered Chef?

Commissionable sales at Pampered Chef are products that are sold at full price and are not returned or canceled. This includes sales made at in-home parties, online orders, and catalog sales.

2. How is the required commissionable sales amount determined?

The required commissionable sales amount is determined based on your individual consultant agreement. It takes into account your sales goals, commission rate, and any bonuses or incentives that may be available.

3. Can I still earn commission if I do not meet the required commissionable sales?

No, unfortunately you must meet the required commissionable sales in order to earn commission. However, you may still be eligible for any base pay or bonuses outlined in your consultant agreement.

4. What happens if I consistently do not meet the required commissionable sales?

If you consistently do not meet the required commissionable sales, you may be at risk for termination of your consultant agreement. It is important to work with your team leader to come up with a plan to improve your sales and meet the requirements.

5. Can I make up for not meeting the required commissionable sales in previous months?

Unfortunately, commissionable sales must be met in the month they are earned. You cannot make up for previous months' sales in order to meet the requirements. However, you can work towards meeting the requirements in the current month to earn commission for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire