• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About First $1,250 in Sales

In summary, the first $1,250 in sales is an important milestone for Pampered Chef consultants as it marks the completion of the Fast Start Program, which is designed to help new consultants jumpstart their business and earn valuable rewards. Consultants have 90 days from their enrollment date to reach this goal, giving them ample time to host parties, gather orders, and build their customer base. Once achieved, consultants will earn $250 in free product credit, a $50 product credit for every $250 in sales, and a special Fast Start charm for their necklace or bracelet. This goal must be achieved individually, but consultants are encouraged to support and help each other. If the goal is not reached within 90 days, the Fast Start rewards will
marocmama
I signed up in late December and had the 30 extra days to qualify. Well New Year's Eve I broke my knee cap and it's safe to say I wasn't very mobile and didn't do much selling. I've had 2 parties and probably about $700 in sales. I have 4 parties lined up now but April 15th is the end of my 90 days. What will happen? Am I out of luck? Is there any extension to this or will I be removed? Please help!

You don't have to qualify within your first 30 or 90 (or extended) days. You just have 6 months to submit something or you will lose your status as a consultant. Now you will miss out on PC$ but that's just a bonus.

You don't need to do the $1250 in 30 days or 90 days. PC gives tons of PC dollars if you do, but you don't have to.
Hope you feel better!!!

Correct. You just get bonuses for accomplishments that you make in your first 30/90 days.If you went inactive for 2 consecutive months, you lost any progress you made & are starting over again. Try to stay active every month so that you can make some progress! ;)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your injury, but don't worry, there are options for you to still qualify for the 90-day requirement. Our company understands that unforeseen circumstances can arise and we want to support you in reaching your goals. I recommend reaching out to your upline or our customer support team to discuss your situation and see if an extension can be granted. In the meantime, continue focusing on your upcoming parties and sales, and we will do our best to accommodate your situation. We want you to succeed and we are here to help. Best of luck to you!

What is the significance of the first $1,250 in sales?

The first $1,250 in sales is an important milestone for Pampered Chef consultants as it marks the completion of the Fast Start Program. This program is designed to help new consultants jumpstart their business and earn valuable rewards.

How long do I have to reach the first $1,250 in sales?

Consultants have 90 days from their enrollment date to reach the first $1,250 in sales. This gives them ample time to host parties, gather orders, and build their customer base.

What rewards do I earn for reaching the first $1,250 in sales?

Once a consultant reaches the first $1,250 in sales, they will earn $250 in free product credit, a $50 product credit for every $250 in sales, and a special Fast Start charm for their necklace or bracelet.

Can I combine my first $1,250 in sales with other consultants?

No, the first $1,250 in sales must be achieved individually. However, consultants are encouraged to support and help each other reach this milestone.

What happens if I don't reach the first $1,250 in sales within 90 days?

If a consultant does not reach the first $1,250 in sales within 90 days, they will not receive the Fast Start rewards. However, they will still have the opportunity to earn other rewards and incentives through their continued sales and efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • VAGirlChef