• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Question: Free Website with $1,250 in Sales?

In summary, to qualify for a free website with $1,250 in sales as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must meet the minimum sales requirement within a specified time period. The design of your free website can be chosen from a variety of templates offered by Pampered Chef. Your website will be hosted and maintained by Pampered Chef, and if you do not reach the sales requirement, you can still purchase a discounted website package. Pampered Chef provides a sales tracking tool for you to monitor your progress, or you can contact your upline or customer service for assistance.
VAGirlChef
Another newbie question:

I understand that a new consultant can receive a free personal website subscription if (s)he earns $1,250 in commissionable sales in the first 90 days. If I subscribe to a personal website (to facilitate online ordering for my first hosts) before I earn the $1,250 requirement, will I still be eligible to receive the reward? Will it be applied, perhaps, at the end of my paid subscription period?

I answered your question in the other thread.FYI_ You don't have to post multiple threads. We'll see your question. I know most of us hit the "New Posts" link at the top and we can see ALL threads that have been active, without having to go into each forum. So we'll see it . ;)

Thanks for the answer and the helpful hint. I appreciate it.

1. How can I qualify for a free website with $1,250 in sales?

To qualify for a free website with $1,250 in sales, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have reached the minimum sales requirement within a specified time period. You can contact your upline or Pampered Chef's customer service for more information on the specific qualifications and time frame.

2. Can I choose the design of my free website?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of website templates for you to choose from. You can select the design that best represents your brand and business. However, please note that some design options may only be available for certain website packages.

3. Will my free website be hosted by Pampered Chef?

Yes, your free website will be hosted by Pampered Chef. This means that you do not have to pay for separate hosting services. Your website will also be maintained and updated by Pampered Chef, giving you more time to focus on your business.

4. Can I still use my free website if I do not reach $1,250 in sales?

If you do not reach the sales requirement within the specified time frame, you will not be eligible for a free website. However, you can still purchase a website package from Pampered Chef at a discounted rate. Contact your upline or Pampered Chef's customer service for more information.

5. How can I track my sales to see if I have reached $1,250?

Pampered Chef provides a sales tracking tool on your consultant dashboard. You can log in and view your sales progress at any time. You can also contact your upline or Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance in tracking your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies