• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for a cc#: When Will Sales be Counted?

In summary, Tara is waiting for a credit card number to submit a show on time and is concerned about whether the sales will count for February or January. The answer is that the sales will count for February, but the Consultant Promotion will be for January. The deadline for submitting shows is the 5th of the following month. Tara should also check her specific situation in Consultants Corner to ensure she doesn't miss out on any incentives.
Tara1021
UGH! I"m waiting on a cc# from a guest so that I can submit a show...it's getting late. Anyway, question is...If I submit this show tomorrow, will the sales go for Feb or Jan??? I forget if we have till the 5th and what the parameters are....
tara

The sales will count for February; however, the Consultant Promotion will be for January. You will not get double points for the show (unless you change the date and specials), but you will get paid for it as though it was a February show.

HTH

Tara,
Are you still in your Super Starter months? If the answer is YES, you have
to submit by midnight Chicago time in the month it counts for. i.e. Jan. by
midnight on the 31st. There is a place just as you are getting ready to
submit where you key in the month you are submitting the order for.
If you are beyond your Super Starter months, we as Consultants have until Feb. 5, midnight. to qualify for the Incentives for Jan. Again, you have to key in that the order is for Jan. to be eligible for the 2 bags, and any of the other incentives. Hope that helps. I'd suggust, just to be on the safe side, you go into Consultants Corner and check on your particular situation, just so you don't lose out on what you have worked so hard to reach!

I"ve already earned my cookware bags for the month, but I think my director is pressed for sales this month b/c she emailed me and asked what I was putting in and I'm sitting on a 700 show waiting on a CC#.

Hi Tara, I completely understand your frustration with waiting for a credit card number from a guest. It can definitely be stressful when trying to submit a show on time. In terms of your question, if you submit the show tomorrow, the sales will count towards February's totals. As a reminder, the deadline for submitting shows for a particular month is the 5th of the following month. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Best of luck with your show!

1. When will my sales be counted towards my commission?

Commissionable sales are counted when a customer's credit card payment has been processed and the order has been marked as shipped.

2. How long does it take for sales to be counted?

It typically takes 2-3 business days for credit card payments to be processed and for sales to be counted towards your commission.

3. Can I still earn commission if a customer pays with cash or check?

Yes, sales paid with cash or check will still count towards your commission as long as the order is marked as shipped and the payment is processed.

4. Will I be notified when my sales have been counted?

Yes, you will receive an email notification once your sales have been counted and your commission has been updated.

5. Is there a way to track when my sales have been counted?

Yes, you can track your sales and commission through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Your dashboard will show your current commission and any changes to your sales will be reflected here.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Christa
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • vanscootin