• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your Sales for Help Whip Cancer Campaign | FR Contribution Lookup on CC

In summary, to track your sales on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your consultant account, click on the "My Business" tab, and select "Sales." You can track your sales in real-time using the "Live Sales Tracker" feature and for a specific time period by selecting a time period in the "Sales" section. You can also track sales for individual parties or events by selecting "Parties." Additionally, you can track your sales on the go with the Pampered Chef mobile app.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Is there anyway to look up on CC how much money from our FR's are being contributed to the Help Whip Cancer campaign? I can look up my "pink" product sales in P3, but was just wondering about a FR I submitted.

It is up to 25% based on sales.

$150 - $299 = 15%
$300 - $499 = 20%
over $500 = 25%

Plus, $3 for each booking received from HWC fundraiser.

Yes, there is a way to look up how much money from your FRs is being contributed to the Help Whip Cancer campaign on CC. You can find this information by going to your P3 page and clicking on the "Reports" tab. From there, select "Pink Product Sales" and you should be able to see the total amount of money that has been contributed to the campaign from your FRs. If you have any trouble finding this information, you can also reach out to CC's customer support for assistance.

Related to Track Your Sales for Help Whip Cancer Campaign | FR Contribution Lookup on CC

1. How can I track my sales on the Pampered Chef website?

To track your sales on the Pampered Chef website, you will need to log in to your consultant account. Once logged in, click on the "My Business" tab and then select "Sales." This will display a breakdown of your sales, including total sales, commission earned, and more.

2. Can I track my sales in real-time?

Yes, you can track your sales in real-time on the Pampered Chef website. The "My Business" tab also includes a "Live Sales Tracker" feature, which allows you to see your sales as they happen. This is a great tool for staying on top of your sales goals and making adjustments as needed.

3. Is there a way to track my sales for a specific time period?

Yes, you can track your sales for a specific time period on the Pampered Chef website. In the "Sales" section of the "My Business" tab, you will see a drop-down menu that allows you to select a specific time period, such as the current month or the previous year. This will display your sales for that time period only.

4. Can I track my sales for individual parties or events?

Yes, you can track your sales for individual parties or events on the Pampered Chef website. In the "My Business" tab, select "Parties" and then choose the specific party or event you want to track. This will show you the sales for that particular party or event.

5. Can I track my sales on the go with the Pampered Chef mobile app?

Yes, you can track your sales on the go with the Pampered Chef mobile app. The app includes a "Sales" section where you can view your sales in real-time, as well as a "Parties" section for tracking sales from individual parties or events. You can download the app for free from the App Store or Google Play Store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
laurichef