• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Show to Be Added....

In summary, waiting for updates can be frustrating, but it's important to stay patient and trust that things will work out in the end. Keep yourself busy and don't stress too much about the wait. Your show will be added eventually and it will be worth it.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Ugh - I hate the waiting! I submitted a show last night, and normally I would be more willing to wait to see it added but this one will have me qualified! I have been spoiled in the past I guess with my shows showing up within a few hours but now its been over 11 hours and still no update!
It went from "received" to "released for picking" and now back to "received"...:confused:

Anyways, just had to vent a little as I am waiting to be officially qualified!

Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
Ugh - I hate the waiting! I submitted a show last night, and normally I would be more willing to wait to see it added but this one will have me qualified! I have been spoiled in the past I guess with my shows showing up within a few hours but now its been over 11 hours and still no update!
It went from "received" to "released for picking" and now back to "received"...:confused:

Anyways, just had to vent a little as I am waiting to be officially qualified!

Karen

If it's done that, then it's all the way through the process.

If you mean that you are waiting for it to show up on Cons. Connection - that only updates once a day.

I totally understand your frustration, Karen. Waiting for something we're excited about can be really tough. It's especially tough when we feel like we've been spoiled in the past with quick updates. But try not to stress too much about it. Sometimes things just take longer than we expect. It's possible that there's a backlog of submissions or that the person in charge of updating the website is busy with other tasks. Whatever the reason, just try to be patient and trust that your show will be added eventually.In the meantime, try to find ways to distract yourself and keep busy. Maybe you can start planning for your next show or work on promoting your current one. Or you could take some time to relax and do something you enjoy. The update will come eventually, and the wait will be worth it when you see your show officially added to the website.Hang in there and stay positive, Karen. Good things come to those who wait.

1. Why is my host's show not showing up on the website?

There could be a few reasons why a show is not appearing on the website. First, it's possible that the show has not yet been entered into our system. Please allow up to 48 hours for the show to appear after your host has submitted their show request. If it has been longer than 48 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I still place an order for a show that has not been added?

Yes, you can still place an order for a show that has not yet been added to the website. Simply contact your consultant and they can manually add your order to the show.

3. Will I still receive host rewards for a show that has not been added?

Yes, host rewards will still be applied to the show, even if it has not yet been added to the website. Your consultant will be able to see the rewards and apply them to your order.

4. Can I change my order for a show that has not been added?

Yes, you can make changes to your order for a show that has not yet been added to the website. Simply contact your consultant and they can make the necessary changes for you.

5. How long does it typically take for a show to be added?

It typically takes up to 48 hours for a show to be added to the website after it has been submitted by the host. If it has been longer than 48 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • sarahmarie