• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Renewing My PWS: Will I Receive an Email Reminder?

In summary, Anne received an email reminder that her prescription PWS is due to expire on the 17th, and she will need to contact the company to renew. If she did not originally pay for the PWS with a debit or credit card, she will be charged for the renewal.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hi all!

I'm pretty sure that when I signed up for my PWS, I only signed for 6 months, because I wasn't sure how well it would work for me. Now, when your PWS is coming due for renewal, will they send me an email or anything? OR will I have to check on it after I find out it's shut down? Any help would be great. Thank you!

They will email you... I just got mine last week... I had wondered the same thing.

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that doesn't know what's going on.....ha ha ha!!! Thanks for the reply!!

I got a notice today that it expires on the 17th, so that's about a 12 day notice...

Unless you cancel it does it automatically renew for your original purchase?

my email says for my original subscription amount

okay - thanks folks! I'll have to watch for an email to come through...I love my PWS! I didn't think it would be worth the money, but holy cow...has it been awesome!

Yes, automatically for the original amount...you'll actually get 2-3 emails! And they will just debit you again. HTH.

I was kind of hoping that they would do that...makes it much easier for me!! Thanks!

If you only signed up for 6 months the first time you might want to contact them once you get your reminder email and make it a year - that would save you a little money. ;)

PCChris - I see your sig says you "wanna be a director". Be positive! Change it to "I WILL be a director!" and add a target date to add focus!!!

You will get an email and it will automatically renew and be charged to whatever payment method you first used.

I agree that you should contact them and change your subscription to 1 year.

I must have gotten an email notice, but missed it! LOL My site is still up, so I guess all is well.

AJPratt said:
I must have gotten an email notice, but missed it! LOL My site is still up, so I guess all is well.
Anne,

They automatically renew (taking payment out of your PC debit or credit card - whichever you paid with originally) UNLESS you contact them otherwise. So I'm sure you're all paid up.

You can contact PC if you want to know when your prescription expires too.

1. How do I renew my PWS account?

To renew your PWS account, log into your consultant workstation and click on the "Renew Your PWS" button on the left side of the screen. Follow the prompts to complete the renewal process.

2. When is the deadline to renew my PWS account?

The deadline to renew your PWS account is typically the last day of the month in which your account expires. However, we recommend renewing at least a few days before the deadline to ensure your account remains active without any interruptions.

3. Can I renew my PWS account early?

Yes, you can renew your PWS account at any time before the expiration date. Renewing early will ensure your account remains active without any interruptions and you can continue to make sales and earn commissions.

4. What forms of payment are accepted for PWS renewals?

We accept all major credit and debit cards for PWS renewals. You can also use your available commission balance to renew your account. Please note that personal checks and cash are not accepted as forms of payment for PWS renewals.

5. What happens if I don't renew my PWS account before the deadline?

If your PWS account is not renewed before the deadline, it will become inactive and you will no longer have access to your consultant workstation or your personal website. You will also not be able to make any sales or earn commissions until your account is renewed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• artcd44
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
artcd44
  • chesse
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom