• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office Renewal Reminder: PWS Due in Sept? Cancellation Fee?

In summary, Jennifer's home office is sending renewal reminders, but she is not happy with the price increase since none of her suggestions have been implemented. If she cancels before her renewal date, she will not be hit with any cancellation fee.
jm2003
Silver Member
Does anyone know if home office still sends out renewal reminders for the PWS? I know mine is due in the first week or so of Sept but have gotten nothing as of yet? I also am wondering if I cancel before I get the renewal notice will I get hit with a cancelation fee?
I am not getting anything out of mine and truly haven't.

I always received 2 reminders when it is due. You can check through CC, under your PWS, Payment options and it will tell you when the bill is due.

I receive them. Mine is due around that time too and I haven't gotten anything yet.

I just got mine and my date is September 6th.

jenniferp417 said:
I just got mine and my date is September 6th.
Mine is too! I just got mine.

I was reminded a week (or so) prior to mine renewing on Aug 15...so I cancelled my website before then, being that I am not staying with PC while I work towards my master's degree.

jenniferknapp said:
I was reminded a week (or so) prior to mine renewing on Aug 15...so I cancelled my website before then, being that I am not staying with PC while I work towards my master's degree.

You're leaving the business?

Sniff Sniff :( - Jennifer is going back to school and leaving PC. We will always have National Conference.

I got my reminder too - Not happy about the price increase since none of my suggestons I have sent in have been implemented.

If you cancel right before your renewal date then you will not be hit with any cancellation fee. I recived at least 2 notices. You can check your renewal date by going to CC, clicking on Personal Website Assistant, clicking on site options, and then clicking on your payment options.

Related to Home Office Renewal Reminder: PWS Due in Sept? Cancellation Fee?

1. What is a PWS and why is it due in September?

A PWS, or Personal Website, is a website that each Pampered Chef consultant is required to maintain in order to sell products and manage their business. It is due in September because it is the end of the fiscal year and a time for consultants to renew their businesses.

2. What happens if I miss the PWS renewal deadline in September?

If you miss the PWS renewal deadline in September, your website will be deactivated and you will no longer have access to sell products or manage your business. You will also miss out on any potential commission and bonuses for that month.

3. Is there a fee to renew my PWS in September?

Yes, there is a fee to renew your PWS in September. The fee varies depending on your level within the company, but it is typically around $10. This fee covers the cost of maintaining and updating your website.

4. Can I cancel my PWS at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your PWS at any time. However, please keep in mind that there may be a cancellation fee depending on your contract and level within the company. It is best to contact your upline or the Home Office for more information on cancellation fees.

5. What is the cancellation fee for PWS and when will it be charged?

The cancellation fee for PWS varies depending on your contract and level within the company. It is typically charged at the time of cancellation. It is best to contact your upline or the Home Office for more information on cancellation fees and when they will be charged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jennifer E
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lkprescott