• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Renewing My PWS: What Do I Need to Know?

In summary, a PWS, or Personal Website, is a website provided by Pampered Chef for Independent Consultants to showcase and sell their products. Renewing your PWS ensures that your website remains active and up-to-date with the latest Pampered Chef products and promotions, allowing you to continue making sales and earning commissions. To renew your PWS, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "My Personal Website" section. From there, click on the "Renew My PWS" button and follow the prompts to complete the renewal process. Your PWS should be renewed at least once a year, but it is recommended to renew as soon as possible to avoid any interruptions in functionality. There is a
ted122781
I signed up for a PWS and only for 6 months. Today is the day that I should renew it. What do I need to do? Will they automatically take it out of my account?

I received two notification emails in the month prior to my website being renewed stating that it would be charge to whatever method of payment was listed in my information on my PWS. And that's what they did :)

Wow! They haven't sent me a notification yet. Hmmmmm.....

if you are new and qualify dont they tack 3 months on at the end? if thats the case, they wouldnt renew for a nother 3 months?

they will email you when you need to renew.

jrb0328 said:
if you are new and qualify dont they tack 3 months on at the end? if thats the case, they wouldnt renew for a nother 3 months?

OH! Okay, that could be it!

Thanks!!

HO will automatically debit the payment method you have selected. The only way to stop is to cancel the PWS.

What is a PWS?

A PWS, or Personal Website, is a website provided by Pampered Chef for Independent Consultants to showcase and sell their products.

Why do I need to renew my PWS?

Renewing your PWS ensures that your website remains active and up-to-date with the latest Pampered Chef products and promotions. It also allows you to continue making sales and earning commissions.

How do I renew my PWS?

To renew your PWS, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "My Personal Website" section. From there, click on the "Renew My PWS" button and follow the prompts to complete the renewal process.

When should I renew my PWS?

Your PWS should be renewed at least once a year to ensure it stays active. However, we recommend renewing it as soon as possible once your current subscription expires to avoid any interruptions in your website's functionality.

Is there a cost to renew my PWS?

Yes, there is a yearly subscription fee to renew your PWS. The cost may vary depending on your consultant status and any promotions that may be available. You can view the current renewal price in your consultant account under the "My Personal Website" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chesse
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • artcd44
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
artcd44
  • kristanmary