• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pws Premium Tools Ecard Templates

I think i've been up too late, didn't even think of that Kristina-It wasn't my intention for people to use them "illegally" but only as an example of what is included in the premium tools.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
So my PWS is up for renewal and since I had a killer month I decided to get the premium tools. I had always been interested in them but HO doesn't provide any info about what exactly you get. So I lovingly (and painstakingly) made this doc so y'all can check out the super cute ecards available to send to your team.

It's a Word doc - so if anyone wants to make it into a PDF & repost I'm sure the non-Word users would be grateful. =)

Attachments

• cc premium tools ecards.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 424
Thanks for showing me...is that all that is extra on the premium tools?

no, you also get a nifty team enewsletter template so you can send out recognition to your team which is why it's only recommended for team leaders & above. you can check mark boxes that show stats of your team for monthly sales & recruiting for both yoru personal team & organization. =)

Thanks Kristina. Much appreciated!

And here's the file as a PDF, for those who prefer it that way (if I've managed to figure out uploading a file!) :chef:

Attachments

• cc premium tools ecards.pdf
    666.8 KB · Views: 350
SpiritdancerIA said:
And here's the file as a PDF, for those who prefer it that way (if I've managed to figure out uploading a file!) :chef:

thank you!!! i appreciate it! if i had seen how adorable the ecards were before i probably would have upgraded sooner. maybe this will help some of you decide. =)

I didn't think the upgrade was worth it so I cancelled mine. I thought the templates were cute but not worth the money. E-cards have the same effect just no logo. I emailed myself the templates before I unsubscribed and now I just email them to my team if I feel the urge. =)

I tried online e-cards for about a week, then decided to take the plunge and sign for premium tools service. Totally worth it in my book. More important to me than paying for someone's creativity is the ease of using it. I can check the tracker every morning to see who has submitted a show, earned and incentive, sent in a HWC show, made $15,000 in career sales, etc., check the little box next to their name, pick and a card, write a quick note and waalaa, done. Quick and easy! :)

Sandi

I think i've been up too late, didn't even think of that Kristina-

Last edited:
It wasn't my intention for people to use them "illegally" but only as an example of what is included in the premium tools. I hope HO doesn't freak out because we all know spies are among us.

Malinda Klein said:
I think i've been up too late, didn't even think of that Kristina-

Thanks Malinda, I just don't want anyone to get in trouble (myself included - haha).

Related to Pws Premium Tools Ecard Templates

1. What is Pws Premium Tools Ecard Templates?

Pws Premium Tools Ecard Templates is a collection of customizable designs and layouts for creating virtual greeting cards or e-cards. These templates are professionally designed and can be used for various occasions and events.

2. Can I use Pws Premium Tools Ecard Templates for commercial purposes?

Yes, you can use Pws Premium Tools Ecard Templates for commercial purposes such as creating e-cards for your business or selling them to clients. However, you are not allowed to resell or distribute the templates themselves.

3. Do I need any special software to use Pws Premium Tools Ecard Templates?

No, you do not need any special software. Pws Premium Tools Ecard Templates are compatible with most popular graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva, and PicMonkey. You can also use them with online e-card makers.

4. Are the templates customizable?

Yes, the templates are fully customizable. You can change the text, colors, fonts, and images to suit your needs and preferences. You can also add your own personal touch to make the e-card unique.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use a template?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use a template. Once you have purchased a template, you can use it as many times as you want for personal or commercial purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • maghawes
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefchristy
  • chefann