• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Free EBiz Subscription for Directors - Is It True?

In summary, the Free EBiz subscription for directors is a completely free subscription with no hidden fees or charges. It is available to anyone who holds a director position in a registered company, and offers access to various business tools and resources. To sign up, visit the official website and complete the registration process. This offer is legitimate and has been used by many directors for their business needs.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
A few months back I know I read something that Director's were now going to get a free subscription for EBiz. I wanted to start using the team newsletter this month and when I go to sign up, it still has a subscription fee. Is this because I am not on using the BETA site.

Was I just dreaming this or did something else come out saying they were not going to start it yet

Or, is there a special way to get it started? I tried calling h.o. today and I've been on hold forever and just hung up.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Perhaps what you read was about the fact that the website subscription cost in the new web was going to be significantly lower(about $10 per month), thus giving us "free" ebiz. But that was assuming you already had it in the old system.

Hi there! I remember reading something about Directors getting a free subscription for EBiz as well. I'm not sure if it was just a rumor or if it was actually going to happen. It's possible that it hasn't been implemented yet and that's why the subscription fee is still showing up. Have you tried reaching out to h.o. through email or social media instead of calling? They might have more information on this. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for us.

1. Is the Free EBiz subscription for directors really free?

Yes, the Free EBiz subscription for directors is completely free. There are no hidden fees or charges.

2. Who is eligible for the Free EBiz subscription for directors?

The Free EBiz subscription for directors is available to anyone who holds a director position in a registered company.

3. What benefits does the Free EBiz subscription for directors offer?

The Free EBiz subscription for directors offers access to various business tools and resources, such as legal documents, business templates, and marketing materials.

4. How do I sign up for the Free EBiz subscription for directors?

You can sign up for the Free EBiz subscription for directors by visiting the official website and completing the registration process.

5. Is the Free EBiz subscription for directors a legitimate offer?

Yes, the Free EBiz subscription for directors is a legitimate offer. It is provided by a reputable company and has been used by many directors for their business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber