• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unlock Your Potential with a Free 90-Day Website for New Consultants

If you enter a payment type, your paid subscription will begin automatically when your free-trial ends. At that time, you can continue your PWS for as little as $10 per month!If you don’t enter a payment type, you’ll receive reminder emails toward the end of your free trial. At that time you can cancel or confirm your subscription and arrange payment.If you have questions about the terms of your subscription, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433).Sincerely,The Pampered Chef®Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is not set up to accept replies.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
My brain is mush today. I can't remember the correct answer to this. Does a new consultant when they sign up get a free 90 website. Or was this just something for the New Web? Or do they stlll have to qualify with $1250 in sales???

I've been sitting here going back and forth. Did I dream up the free website? Was it just included if they used the new web?

Somedays I can't seem to keep everything straight. Too many things to remember lately.

Thanks!

Your brain is not mush. It was free with the new web. It used to just be when they got their $1250 in. What is it now? Not certain. I think one of my peeps got the 90 day free even though when she signed up in June she was put on the old web. Anyone else have info?

okay, I just got off the phone with pc. They will get a free website but they can only get it if they respond to an official email from pc where they will follow a link to pc website just for getting the free website. they cannot get it if they log onto pc, it must be through the link.

Also, in this email, they will be given directions on how to download pp3.

If anyone can get the actual wording from a recent new consultant and post it here that would be great. I asked if a 'sample" of this email could be sent to me but consultant service rep. wasn't sure they could do that and she would have to get back to me....

Here is the email*
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 03:30:46 -0500
Subject: Congratulations! You've qualified for a FREE 90-day subscription!*
PERSONAL WEB SITE FREE 90-DAY TRIAL!
Get started now!
Dear
As a new Pampered Chef® Consultant, you’re eligible for a free 90-day Personal Web Site (PWS) subscription. This offer will expire in 30 days, so act now!
Your Personal Web Site is a terrific way to grow your business. Features like a monthly eNewsletter, email invitations and host resources help you build lasting customer relationships. Your PWS also helps you increase Show attendance and gather online orders.
It’s easy to activate your free 90-day subscription! This link takes you to the homepage of the original Consultant’s Corner website*. Look under Frequently Visited Links and click on Personal Web Site. Then follow the instructions to access your PWS free subscription.
* NOTE: You’ll be asked to sign in to the original Consultant’s Corner. If you haven’t yet created a password for that site, just click on the “recover your password” link on the login page to request a password.
When you set up your website, you’ll be asked to choose a 12- or 6-month subscription and enter a payment type.
If you enter a payment type, your paid subscription will begin automatically when your free-trial ends. At that time, you can continue your PWS for as little as $10 per month!If you don’t enter a payment type, you’ll receive reminder emails toward the end of your free trial. At that time you can cancel or confirm your subscription and arrange payment.If you have questions about the terms of your subscription, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433).
Sincerely,
The Pampered Chef®Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is not set up to accept replies.
You are receiving this e-mail because you are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef, Ltd. If you received this e-mail in error, please send
a separate e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks so much!

Thank you! Was just having this discussion with a recruit lead and didn't
know the answer for certain! THANK YOU!!!

Malinda Klein said:
Here is the email

Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 03:30:46 -0500
Subject: Congratulations! You've qualified for a FREE 90-day subscription!

PERSONAL WEB SITE FREE 90-DAY TRIAL!
Get started now!
Dear
As a new Pampered Chef® Consultant, you’re eligible for a free 90-day Personal Web Site (PWS) subscription. This offer will expire in 30 days, so act now!
Your Personal Web Site is a terrific way to grow your business. Features like a monthly eNewsletter, email invitations and host resources help you build lasting customer relationships. Your PWS also helps you increase Show attendance and gather online orders.
It’s easy to activate your free 90-day subscription! This link takes you to the homepage of the original Consultant’s Corner website*. Look under Frequently Visited Links and click on Personal Web Site. Then follow the instructions to access your PWS free subscription.
* NOTE: You’ll be asked to sign in to the original Consultant’s Corner. If you haven’t yet created a password for that site, just click on the “recover your password” link on the login page to request a password.
When you set up your website, you’ll be asked to choose a 12- or 6-month subscription and enter a payment type.
If you enter a payment type, your paid subscription will begin automatically when your free-trial ends. At that time, you can continue your PWS for as little as $10 per month!

If you don’t enter a payment type, you’ll receive reminder emails toward the end of your free trial. At that time you can cancel or confirm your subscription and arrange payment.

If you have questions about the terms of your subscription, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433).
Sincerely,
The Pampered Chef®

Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is not set up to accept replies.
You are receiving this e-mail because you are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef, Ltd. If you received this e-mail in error, please send
a separate e-mail to [email protected]

What is "90 Day Free Website"?

"90 Day Free Website" is a website building service that allows users to create and customize their own website for free for a period of 90 days. It offers a variety of templates and features to help individuals and businesses create a professional-looking website without any coding knowledge.

How does "90 Day Free Website" work?

To start using "90 Day Free Website," you simply need to sign up for an account and choose a template that best fits your needs. From there, you can customize your website by adding content, images, and other elements. Once your website is ready, you can publish it and it will be live for 90 days. After the 90-day period, you can choose to upgrade to a paid plan or your website will be deactivated.

Can I use my own domain with "90 Day Free Website"?

Yes, you can use your own domain with "90 Day Free Website." The service allows you to connect your existing domain or purchase a new one through their platform. This will give your website a more professional and personalized web address.

Is "90 Day Free Website" suitable for e-commerce websites?

Yes, "90 Day Free Website" offers e-commerce features such as product listings, shopping cart, and payment integration. This makes it suitable for creating online stores and selling products or services.

Can I cancel my subscription before the 90-day period ends?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time during the 90-day period without any cost. However, once the 90 days are over, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan or your website will be deactivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cookingwithlove