• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website for New Qualified Consultants

In summary, the 90-day trial is available for new consultants who have not yet started their website. If they have already paid for a 6- or 12-month subscription, it will be extended by 90 days. If the new consultant has not yet started her website when she hits her first $1250, she can get a free 90-day trial. If she has already paid a 6- or 12-month subscription, it will be extended by 90 days.
Karen
Gold Member
Can anybody tell me how the 90-day trial of the website works for new qualified recruits? Do they sign up and pay the initial 6-month or 1-year subscription and receive an additional 3 months free? Or can they try the 90-days free before subscribing to the 6-month or 1-year?

Thank you!

If the new consultant has not yet started her website when she hits her first $1250, she can get a free 90-day trial. If she has already paid a 6- or 12-month subscription, it will be extended by 90 days.

So, if they have not got the website yet when they hit their $1250 does PC send them an email explaining hoe to get their 90 days free?

Yes, they'll get notified (it might take a couple of days) that if they qualified for the free trial period & how to get it up & going. If they choose to extend past the free trial period, they can. Otherwise it will just go away at the end of the 90 days.Remember, they have to qualify in the stipulated time frame to qualify for the free trial. They can't take 6 months to qualify & get it ... only the go getters who qualify up front are extended the free trial offer. ;)

I just learned yesterday that when a new consultant reaches $1250 in sales, they are offered a website 6 month or 1 year subscription that they have to pay for and then they are given a 90 day extention....they can not just sign up for the 90 days to try it. The 6 month or 1 year option has to be paid with the PC debit or CC then 90 days added onto the subscription. PC dollars can not be used to pay for this program. They have 30 days to sign up for a website to receive the 90 days free. After that the free goes away and turns into regular subscription.

3girls said:
I just learned yesterday that when a new consultant reaches $1250 in sales, they are offered a website 6 month or 1 year subscription that they have to pay for and then they are given a 90 day extention....they can not just sign up for the 90 days to try it. The 6 month or 1 year option has to be paid with the PC debit or CC then 90 days added onto the subscription. PC dollars can not be used to pay for this program. They have 30 days to sign up for a website to receive the 90 days free. After that the free goes away and turns into regular subscription.

May I ask where you heard this? I've always understood that there would be a 90 day free subscription once the consultant reached $1,250, and the extension would only apply if they had already paid for the website.

The PG says:

New Consultants are eligible for a free Personal Web Site for 90 days when they reach $1,250 in commissionable sales within their first 90 days. The redemption period for the free subscription will expire 30 days from the achievement date.

One of my recently qualified consultants also had to pay for the 6-months up front and then they added an additional 90 days to her subscription.

That's not how mine worked. I got the 90 days free after qualifying and now the first payment is due, since I just finished my first 90 days.

Karen said:
One of my recently qualified consultants also had to pay for the 6-months up front and then they added an additional 90 days to her subscription.

had she qualified before getting her website? Any new consultant can get a website if they have a PC Debit/Credit card, but if they haven't qualified yet, then yes, they have to pay first, then the free-portion is tacked on to the end.

3girls said:

It sounds like your person chose to pay first & then try to qualify in their first 90 days ... or they were too impatient to wait for HO to catch up & e-mail them that they qualified for the free 90 days. ;)

Page 53 of the Consultant Policy Guide reads:

New Consultants are eligible for a free Personal Web Site for 90 days when they reach $1,250 in commissionable sales within their first 90 days. The redemption period for the free subscription will expire 30 days from the achievement date. Home Office reminds Consultants through e-mail when the Consultant has qualified and the subscription is available for redemption.

If they got the e-mail & signed up, they would then have the option to pay for a 6 month or 1 year renewal at the end of the 90 day free trial.

If they signed up first & then qualified for the freebie, the 90 days would be added to the end.

If they didn't submit $1,250 in Commissionable Sales in their first 90 days, they would not qualify for the free 90 days of web page at all.

What is the purpose of the "Website for New Qualified Consultants"?

The purpose of the website is to provide new qualified consultants with a user-friendly platform to access important information, resources, and tools to help them succeed in their Pampered Chef business.

How do I access the "Website for New Qualified Consultants"?

You can access the website by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Resources" tab. From there, you will see a link for the "Website for New Qualified Consultants."

What type of information can I find on the "Website for New Qualified Consultants"?

The website offers a variety of resources and tools such as training materials, business tips, product information, marketing materials, and more to help you grow your Pampered Chef business.

Do I need any special login credentials to access the "Website for New Qualified Consultants"?

No, you can use the same login credentials you use to access your Pampered Chef account. If you are having trouble logging in, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Is the "Website for New Qualified Consultants" available on mobile devices?

Yes, the website is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet access. This allows you to easily access important information and resources on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
Replies