• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential New Consultant Advice

In summary, the new website is having some teething issues, but they are working hard to get it fixed. The best time to sign up is now because of all the new products. The host needs to get outside orders before the show so they know they have something to show.
JJessica
Hi Everybody

I am considering becoming a Pampered Chef consultant again. I was a consultant for a few months about 6 years ago. I had a horrible time with it back then, I didn't put in enough effort and my show sales were tiny. I was lucky to hit 150 at a show.

I really want this to work this time and I am very excited. What advice so you have for someone about to sign? I have 3 hosts who have given me a solid yes and I haven't talked to my consultant about signing up yet!

Also I have been reading the posts about people having problems with the website. Is now a bad time to begin? Should I wait a few months to sign up?

Thank you

It's a great time to sign! the new website is giving us some grief but it's only getting better. Talk to your consultant and share your excitement with her. She can help you and of she isn't a director her upline will be there for you too. Congratulations!!

Congrats on wanting to come back! The new website is fantastic...just like anything new there are a few hiccups, but nothing that is slowing anything down. Those that have access to use the new capabilities are getting information on what is going on on our end to tech support and they are looking at any issues and resolving them in a timely fashion. Commitment is the best course for you! Speak with your consultant and always don't be afraid to ask for help! Good Luck! I like to use 10-80-10 rule...10% is not true 80% is from what I have learned and use and 10% is from ppl that don't know what they are talking about. Keep an open mind when researching info on here...sometimes used just to vent.

Good luck with getting back into PC. With all our new grilling products, now is a terrific time to start back. Our host and guest benefits can't be beat. One big key to having higher dollar shows is encouraging the host to really work at getting outside orders before the show.

for considering becoming a Pampered Chef consultant again! It's great to hear that you are excited and motivated to make it work this time around. My advice for you would be to really focus on building relationships with your hosts and customers. The more you connect with them and provide excellent customer service, the more likely they will be to book future shows and make purchases. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to your consultant for guidance and support. They are there to help you succeed.As for the website issues, I understand your concern. However, I would recommend not waiting to sign up. The website issues are temporary and the company is constantly working to improve it. Plus, the sooner you sign up, the sooner you can start building your business and earning income. Just make sure to keep your customers informed about any website updates or changes. Best of luck to you on your Pampered Chef journey!

What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid social security number. You also need to have a passion for cooking and a desire to share it with others.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our most popular starter kit is $109, which includes over $400 worth of products and business supplies. We also offer a smaller kit for $19.99 for those who are on a budget.

Do I need to have prior sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, prior sales experience is not necessary to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and support you need to be successful, including online resources and in-person training events. As long as you have a passion for our products and a desire to share them with others, you can be successful as a consultant.

What kind of support and resources will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of resources and support to help you grow your business. This includes a personalized website, online training and support, marketing materials, and a community of other consultants who can offer advice and support.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers a variety of benefits, including flexible hours, the ability to earn income based on your sales and team building efforts, and the opportunity to earn free products and trips. You will also have the chance to meet new people, develop new skills, and be a part of a supportive and fun community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies