• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Once You Submit 4Th Show as New Consultant....

In summary, it takes a few days before you are considered "qualified" and the privileges that go with it. You don't get an email from HO or something to show they've changed the status.
esavvymom
Staff member
how long does it take before you are considered "qualified" and the privileges that go with it? Do you get an email from HO or something to show they've changed the status? I'd love to send out that email that I can accept Individual Orders on my website now, etc.

I submitted my 4th show on Monday and it shows received, but in my Individual Performance chart, it doesn't show the December show yet. (weird thing is, if I click on the year overall- the show is there, just not included in the total for the year yet...??? :confused:). And the status is "received".

I'm just impatient. :D I did just learn by reviewing the P&P (trying to find the answer to my question) that I do NOT get my free 3 months for my PWS since I didn't do the qualification in my 90 days! It was day 100 when I submitted :cry: . CR**!!! Not only did I miss out on my PC Bucks, but my PWS extension....dang it! Oh well. I'm still happy to have come this far.

some one said yesterday that they were having a technical problem with the IPT, so give it a day or two. You can check the Dream Escapes calculator to see your accurate info. You should get an email soon. Congrats!

Pat yourself on the back. I just submitted my 4th show but don't know if it means i've qualified. I didn't reach $1250. Hmmm....

Anyway, it's a great feeling just to have submitted orders and it's not always as easy when there is Holiday fever swirling around.

Great job!

Congratulations! It took a few days before I got my qualification email. I submitted on the weekend and it was Wednesday before it showed up. I kept looking at my website and waiting for them to turn on the online ordering option. Jodie, Yes you qualify with 4 shows, you don't have to reach $1250 to be qualified. It is either 4 shows OR $1250.

So I submitted on Monday, and I just checked this morning- the Online Ordering is on my PWS.:cheerleader: . I know it's not a substitute for shows and such, but it's nice to know that the customers I HAVE made contacts with have that option.

I still haven't got the official email yet- but I don't care about that. :D

What happens after I submit my 4th show as a new consultant?

After you submit your 4th show as a new consultant, you will receive a special incentive from Pampered Chef as a thank you for your hard work. This could include free products, discounts, or other bonuses.

How long do I have to submit my 4th show as a new consultant?

You have 60 days from the date you joined Pampered Chef as a consultant to submit your 4th show. If you do not submit your 4th show within this timeframe, you will not be eligible for the special incentive.

What if I am unable to submit my 4th show within 60 days?

If you are unable to submit your 4th show within 60 days, please reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team. They may be able to provide an extension or offer other solutions to help you meet the requirement.

Can I submit more than 4 shows as a new consultant?

Yes, you are encouraged to submit as many shows as you can as a new consultant. The more shows you submit, the more rewards and recognition you can earn from Pampered Chef.

What if I am having trouble submitting my 4th show?

If you are experiencing any difficulties submitting your 4th show, please reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. They will be happy to help troubleshoot any issues and ensure that you can successfully submit your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • chefelka
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Suzballard