• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Tracking Chart: Timeframe for Show Posting and HWC Incentive Shipping

In summary, the average shipping time for Pampered Chef orders is 5-7 business days and can be tracked through the "My Account" page on the website. The time it takes to prepare a meal with Pampered Chef products varies, but they are designed to make meal prep quicker and more efficient. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can take a few days to a few weeks and involves submitting an application, attending training, and purchasing a starter kit. Pampered Chef parties typically last 2-3 hours and can be customized to fit your schedule. Host rewards can take up to 14 days to be processed and shipped after the party has been closed and all orders have been submitted.
JC 2
for shows to post in the show tracking chart? I submitted a show on Thursday, it was my 4th show & will put me over $1250 for my first 30 days & it still has not posted there. The show posted right away in the order status page & has already been shipped & rec'd by the hostess. It's holding up my PC bucks.

Also, how long does it take until the HWC incentives ship? I'm just anxious. Is there any way to track them?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm new & trying to understand it all. :)

Some took about 48 hours for me if you are looking at the new consultant incentives....(to post there)...don't know how long before they send PC bucks - trying to earn mine still! :)

Can't help you with your HWC question...

I submitted my last two shows on March 5th and my PC dollars were waiting for me in the mail on March 9th! I used them to get the sample package with all the new products along with the Trifle Bowl and the Salad Choppers! Everything got here yesterday it was like Christmas!!

Sheryl

SnowChef said:
I submitted my last two shows on March 5th and my PC dollars were waiting for me in the mail on March 9th! I used them to get the sample package with all the new products along with the Trifle Bowl and the Salad Choppers! Everything got here yesterday it was like Christmas!!

Sheryl

How exciting! :)

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

How Long Does It Take to Receive My Pampered Chef Order?

The average shipping time for Pampered Chef orders is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you ordered. You can track your order through the "My Account" page on our website.

How Long Does It Take to Prepare a Meal with Pampered Chef Products?

The time it takes to prepare a meal with Pampered Chef products will vary depending on the recipe and the skill level of the cook. However, our products are designed to make meal prep quicker and more efficient, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your meal with loved ones.

How Long Does It Take to Become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

The process of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can take as little as a few days to a few weeks. It involves submitting an application, attending an online or in-person training, and purchasing a starter kit. Our team will guide you through the process and help you get started on your journey as a consultant.

How Long Does It Take to Host a Pampered Chef Party?

The length of a Pampered Chef party can vary, but typically they last 2-3 hours. This includes time for socializing, product demonstrations, and placing orders. However, our consultants are flexible and can work with you to customize the length of the party to fit your schedule.

How Long Does It Take to Receive My Pampered Chef Host Rewards?

Once your Pampered Chef party has been closed and all orders have been submitted, it can take up to 14 days for your host rewards to be processed and shipped. You will receive an email notification when your rewards have been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • PChefPEI