• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Posting Your Own Show to Avoid Anonymous Orders

In summary, Jennifer Davis posts a show in her own name to help avoid anonamous orders that we cannot contact. She also provides a before you order section on her website so people know how to do it.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I read on someone's post here... you posted a show in your own name to help avoid anonamous orders that we cannot contact? I am wondering.. .do you post it as a catalog show and just give it a date at the end of the month? And do you add those orders to someone elses show then or what? Sorry to have so many questions but I am trying to learn all I can and have just begun my site as well as only being in my second SS month. Thanks to anyone who has advise and wisdom to share.

If I am understanding you right, you are talking about your website. I always have my name as a host of a show on the website for each month so that if people from here in town or other towns nearby want to order and not pay direct shipping they can order under my show online then I either make a show out of outside orders I get during the month or add it onto someone else's show if they don't mind. I have made sure to put a Before you order section on my front page of my website so they know how to do it.

Awesome... so would you be willing to email me your website so I can just read your "before you order" section? I promise I won't cut and paste... I'd just love to be able to read it to make sure I understand completely

No problem, just left click on my name and scroll down to go to 'visit jdavis's homepage'. I actually borrowed it from another pc'er and tweaked it just a tad.

I mean my name over here <<< just above the pic.

Thanks So Much!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the tips! That was awesome!

No problem, glad I could help.

Follow up questionHey... I've been reading through your "before you buy" and wanted to ask about paragraph 3 that talks about applying the discounts ect. If they are putting the order in under your name as a show... the discounts/specials don't show up? Sorry to once again be confused... but you've done so great explaining so far ... I'm sure you can clear this up too!

Oh DUH ... that paragraph is for ordering outside a show... I should go to bed... sorry!

So how do you do that fancy tweaking to have that as an option under your name?

tlennhoff said:
So how do you do that fancy tweaking to have that as an option under your name?

OK, maybe it's too early for questions right now, but I don't know what you mean by fancy tweaking?

Related to Tips for Posting Your Own Show to Avoid Anonymous Orders

1. How can I avoid anonymous orders when posting my own show?

To avoid anonymous orders, make sure to include a link to your personal website or Facebook page in the show description. This will allow customers to easily place orders through your personal site and avoid any anonymous orders.

2. Is there a way to disable anonymous orders for my show?

Unfortunately, there is no way to completely disable anonymous orders. However, by including a link to your personal website or Facebook page, you can greatly reduce the number of anonymous orders.

3. What should I do if I receive an anonymous order?

If you receive an anonymous order, reach out to the customer and ask if they would be willing to place their order through your personal website or Facebook page. This will help you build a relationship with the customer and potentially avoid future anonymous orders.

4. Can I still earn commission on anonymous orders?

Yes, you can still earn commission on anonymous orders. However, it is beneficial to try and convert these orders into orders placed through your personal website or Facebook page to build a stronger customer base and potentially earn more commission.

5. Are there any other tips for avoiding anonymous orders?

In addition to including a link to your personal website or Facebook page, you can also encourage customers to register for an account on your personal website. This will allow them to easily place orders and avoid anonymous orders in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchef2008
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • raebates