• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Outlet Access with PWS: How Soon Can I Start Earning?

In summary, with outlet access through PWS, you can start earning immediately after opening your account and there are no specific requirements or qualifications. The amount of commission you can earn varies based on your sales and there is no limit on your earning potential. Additionally, you can still earn rewards and bonuses through various incentives and promotions offered by PWS.
ChefErin
How soon after I qualify can I get the outlet accessible through my PWS? With the show I'm submitting tonight I'll hit my $1250......how long after submitting will outlet sales count for commission?

After you qualify, you will get an email for your free 90 trial of the webite. The show may not "hit" right away since it's the weekend, but I would check by going into your own site, then see if the outlet comes up under order products. It's such an awesome way to earn extra $$$ any time of the day or night:) You can even send out a "Outlet Deal" email to your newsletter people. I do it whenever they add more to the outlet and it's "worthy" of sending one. (Usually every other month or so) Congrats on qualifying!

Mine only took a couple days and then I had access. Congrats on qualifying!

Congrats on qualifying!!! There are several on my team that are getting close to it!

Congratulations. I qualified on a weekend. It wasn't until the following Thursday morning that everything was updated on my website. I already had it set up. I called Tech support and they said it updates each night. So from their point of view, it can take 3 days (Mon-Wed). Hope yours goes faster!

Congrats! I qualified on Friday and got my site yesterday. You will get an email fairly quickly.

1. How soon can I start earning with outlet access through PWS?

You can start earning immediately after opening your outlet access account with PWS. Once your account is set up, you can start selling products and earning commission on your sales.

2. Are there any requirements or qualifications to start earning with outlet access?

No, there are no specific requirements or qualifications to start earning with outlet access through PWS. As long as you have an active account and are selling products, you can start earning commission.

3. How much commission can I earn through outlet access?

The amount of commission you can earn through outlet access varies based on the products you sell and your sales volume. PWS offers competitive commission rates that allow you to earn more as you sell more.

4. Is there a limit on how much I can earn with outlet access?

No, there is no limit on how much you can earn with outlet access. Your earnings are based on your sales, so the more you sell, the more you can earn.

5. Can I still earn rewards and bonuses with outlet access?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and bonuses with outlet access. PWS offers various incentives and promotions for its consultants, including special bonuses and rewards for reaching sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • jnsr96