• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!

In summary, "I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!" is a kitchen gadget from Pampered Chef that removes air from food storage bags to keep food fresher for longer. It works by creating a vacuum seal and can be used with any type of bag. The gadget is also dishwasher safe and has benefits such as preserving food freshness, saving money, and making food storage more efficient.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm sorry if I should know this but I'm looking everywhere and now IMpatiently waiting for my website to load to try and order as a customer but do past hosts get their 10% discount on outlet orders? I just got home to a message on my machine that a past host is trying to order from the outlet after reading my newsletter (yay!) but can't find her number and do I have it and if so, can I call her back by 10.

Please help!

Yes you can use your phd on the outlet. You can find anyone's phd number by clicking on Host lookup on consultants corner in the most used link section.

Thank you PJPam!!!

I knew how to find the # but had NO idea whether she could use it for the outlet or not so your help was MUCH appreciated. Now off to find the number :)

Yes Jodi, YES!

all the outlet items sold out that I wanted and I had customers go on and couldn't get them b/c they sold out :( I am so bummed

What is "I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!"?

"I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!" is a popular kitchen gadget from Pampered Chef that quickly and easily removes air from food storage bags, keeping your food fresher for longer.

How does the "I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!" work?

The "I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!" works by creating a vacuum seal in food storage bags. Simply place the open end of the bag into the device, press down to remove the air, and then release the bag to create a tight seal.

Can I use "I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!" with any type of bag?

Yes, "I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!" can be used with any type of food storage bag, including resealable bags, produce bags, and even vacuum bags.

Is "I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for a thorough clean.

What are the benefits of using "I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!"?

"I Need an Answer Quick Re Outlet!" helps to preserve the freshness of your food by removing air from storage bags. This can help prevent food from spoiling quickly, saving you money and reducing waste. It also makes storing and organizing food easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • mrsbmomof3