• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Discount Not Showing up in P3

In summary, there could be various reasons why your past host discount is not showing up in P3. To ensure it is applied correctly, make sure to enter the discount code provided during your host party and check its validity. Unfortunately, past host discounts cannot be combined with other promotions and their validity period varies depending on the offer. They are also typically only valid for specific items or categories. For further assistance, please contact our customer service team.
turtle15
I am trying to put a past host in as a new host, and it is not showing the past host discount #, and is not giving me the option type it in. I looked the number up online, and the show was Feb. 13 of last year, so it is still valid.

Any suggestions? Can a past host use the host discount as a current host?

She won't need her past host # since she's a new host and will get better % off (not just 10% past host discount). And since it's not from 6 months ago or less - she wouldn't be eligible to purchase the current month's special as the past host anyways.

Ok - so there is no doubling up. It is either past host or current host discount? Just want to make sure so she doesn't miss out.

Right, no double dipping. But you should be able to go into her info in the contacts section and enter it there for the future.

I had the same thing happen... then I had an "aha!" moment ...:)

1. Why is my past host discount not showing up in P3?

There could be a few reasons why your past host discount is not showing up in P3. One possibility is that there was a technical error during the order processing. Another possibility is that the discount may have expired or was not applied correctly. Contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How do I ensure that my past host discount is applied in P3?

In order for your past host discount to be applied in P3, you must enter the discount code provided to you during your host party. Make sure to double check that you have entered the code correctly and that it is still valid. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our customer service team.

3. Can I combine my past host discount with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, past host discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. This is stated in the terms and conditions of the discount and cannot be altered.

4. How long is the past host discount valid for?

The length of time that your past host discount is valid for depends on the specific promotion or offer. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your discount for more information.

5. Can I use my past host discount on any item in the P3 system?

Past host discounts are typically only valid for specific items or categories. Again, please refer to the terms and conditions of your discount for more information. If you have any further questions or concerns, our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24