• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Specials Not on My Site - Please Help!

In summary, outlet specials are discounted products that are only available for a limited time and in limited quantities. They are not available on the Pampered Chef website and can only be purchased through a consultant or at a local outlet store. These specials change frequently and are not covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. It is recommended to connect with a consultant for the most up-to-date information on available outlet specials.
Humble Beginnings
I have a customer looking to purchase some outlet specials but when you go to my site it's not there. I am a qualified consultant but do not understand why it's not there. If you go to the main site we are still showing items. Please help I just emailed her the link to my site and told her to order away!

Make sure she's clicking on the Order Products button at the bottom of the homepage, the selecting Option 2. You can get to the outlet the other way but it's a little more convoluted.

If she recently ordered as part of a show, she probably needs to clear her browser cookies, too.

Found it thank you!

If we place an order for a customer who just can't find the outlet, do we still get commission? I know it thinks it's ME ordering something when I have done this in the past and want to make sure I'm getting my deserved money....Thanks....

Related to Outlet Specials Not on My Site - Please Help!

1. What are outlet specials and why aren't they on your site?

Outlet specials are products that are offered at a discounted price due to being discontinued, overstocked, or slightly damaged. These specials are not available on our website because they are only available for a limited time and in limited quantities. They are often only available through a consultant or at a local Pampered Chef outlet store.

2. How do I find out about outlet specials if they're not on your site?

The best way to find out about outlet specials is by connecting with a Pampered Chef consultant. They will have access to the most up-to-date information on available outlet specials and can help you place an order.

3. Can I purchase outlet specials online?

No, outlet specials are not available for purchase online. They can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or at a local outlet store.

4. Are outlet specials returnable or covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Outlet specials are sold as-is and are not covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. All sales are final and they cannot be returned or exchanged.

5. How often do outlet specials change and how long are they available?

Outlet specials change frequently and are only available for a limited time. It is best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on available outlet specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • Intrepid_Chef