• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Navigating Web Site? Evelyn Needs Help!

In summary, Evelyn needs help with navigating a website. Some common challenges when navigating a website include confusing layout, broken links, and difficulty finding specific information. Potential solutions include using the search function, updating browsers, and contacting support teams. To improve her overall browsing experience, Evelyn can familiarize herself with common website layouts, regularly update her browser, and bookmark frequently visited sites. Additional help is available through tutorials, user guides, and online resources and forums.
Evelynm
:confused: I was trying to show a new host how to use my web site. If I go to Products, it comes up listing a previous host. How do I just go to products without a host listed? Also, I can't find the outlet.
Thanks for any help.
Evelyn:

It has to do with you cache or something. Close completely out of your browser, clear your history or open a different browser. Then you'll have the option 2 for individual order.

ThanksThanks Jules, that worked out fine.
Evelyn

Super...can you tell it's happened to me too?

Hi Evelyn,I understand your frustration with trying to navigate the website. To go directly to the products page without a host listed, you can click on the "Shop" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to a general products page where you can browse and shop without any specific host information.As for the outlet, it can be found by scrolling down on the home page and clicking on the "Outlet" tab located under the "Shop" section. This will take you to a page with discounted items.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Happy shopping!Best,

What is the main issue that Evelyn needs help with?

The main issue that Evelyn needs help with is trouble navigating a website.

What are some common challenges when navigating a website?

Some common challenges when navigating a website include confusing layout, broken links, and difficulty finding specific information.

What are some potential solutions for trouble navigating a website?

Some potential solutions for trouble navigating a website include using the search function, checking for updated browsers, and contacting the website's support team for assistance.

How can Evelyn improve her overall web browsing experience?

Evelyn can improve her overall web browsing experience by familiarizing herself with common website layouts, regularly updating her browser, and bookmarking frequently visited sites.

Is there any additional help available for navigating a website?

Yes, many websites offer tutorials or user guides to help users navigate their site. Additionally, there are online resources and forums where users can ask for assistance and tips from more experienced users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • MsKellog