• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello I Have Some Concerns About My Web Site and Other Things

In summary, Michelle has been working for The Pampered Chef for about 2 months and has had no success. She is worried about her future and whether she should continue working. She has a 4 year old son and not much family support, so she is very busy. Michelle has still done a lot of work to get started and maybe one of the things she needs to do is to get people's contact information. She is also worried about her web site, which she got free for 90 days. Her 90 days are expiring on the 17th of March and she is worried about whether she will be able to keep her web site if she doesn't have any success.
michellelinda
hello
I started working for The Pampered Chef in October 2010
I had my opening show Nov. 1st 2010 and I helped some good friends co-host a show that had 2 church choirs as guests and it went very well
then after the Holidays I have done all I can to keep going and I have had little response yet and I am worried and discouraged and nervous and embaressed I am wondering if I should quit and start again another time I have a 4 year old son and not much family support so I am very busy I have still done a lot of work to get started and maybe one of the things I need to do when I go out in public and talk to people is to get their info like their phone number and so on because some people seemed very interested but then I could not call them back Also I am worried about my Pampered Chef web site I got it free for 90 days because I qualified and this ends on the 17th of March 2011 my 90 days was on the 21st of January 2011 and I have had no sales Q. When would I be considered an 'inactive' consultant and if I renew my web site will this be a problem? or an I still take orders and can my web site be cancelled if I don't have any success?
as you can imajine I am worried about all this
thank you
from Michelle

Hi Michelle... I signed my agreement on 9/27/10... I had just moved to a new town where I hardly know anyone... My business has not done great yet.. But, I can't quit because 1. I have money tied up in my business 2. I know that things are gonna pick up and get better and 3. If I quit, I will feel like a quitter... Give it some time, continue to get your name out and just keep pressing on... All you have to do to stay active is $150 a month in sales... that is pretty simple... Keep trying to book shows and let the snowball effect happen.... shows from shows.. I know this doesn't answer all your ? but maybe it will help... Jamie

I also started in Oct 2010 and I did qualify in less than 90 days then hit a wall. I also have a disadvantage in than I will not prospect at my church (where 99% of my real friends are) and I am a working class guy with very few outside contacts that haven't been contacted more than once already. Not only am I a middle aged contractor type guy but I also stutter. And I also do not celebrate the holidays as that most do. But I do mention it every chance I make. Notice I said that I make the chanced to mention it. I do have one advantage in that I did do this in the early to mid '90's. I have one show planned (not scheduled yet) for Feb. 1 scheduled in both March and April. As was said, 150 a month is really not that difficult. Have a small prize for those that bring a guest that the hostess does not know (and not a spouse or young child). This will expand you base to get outside the confining circle that we all seem to start in. I love the products, I believe in the products, and I enjoy cooking. With that combo, PC nearly sells itself.

You're inactive after 1 full month without at least $150 in commissionable sales. After 2 inactive months in a row you lose your career sales. After 6 inactive months in a row you lose your consultancy. It's never too late to call someone back. Call today. Call this week. It's perfectly fine to say, "I'm so sorry I didn't call you back in a more timely manner, but I'd love to work with you."I suggest that you talk with your Team Leader or Director about your concerns and ask for advice. That's what we're here for--to help our consultants succeed.

January was a slow month for many on my team. Hang in there! Make a commitment to yourself to go 60/90 more days. I think you will see business pick up quite a bit in Feb with the host special, and even more so with the new catalog on March 1st. ;)

Most definitely keep going! Make sure you know what next 2 available days you have... so that when someone is interested, you're prepared! Then challenge yourself to find/make 3, 4 or 5 new contacts each time you are out and about. They do not have to agree to anything, BUT you DO have to get their contact info.

Post on Facebook that you are looking for 3 more hosts who want to take advantage of our Fab Feb Deals...Income tax is coming in and people are looking to shop....hosts can help their friends with that and score the free products for themselves.

Do you have a 30 sec teaser for those who aren't familiar with PC? Why is a cooking show fun, easy and rewarding? Why should someone be excited to host? Remember, they aren't doing you a favor when they host...A $500 show pays you $100 cash, AND pays the host $90 in free product....they are making out quite nicely too. ;)

Tell your out & about contacts that you have been challenged to pass out 5 mini catalogs or 5 recipe cards, but that it will not count unless you have offered the opportunity for a show to the contact and that you obtain that contact's info.

Your goal of this challenge (consider it given) is to pass out 5 cards, obtain 5 contacts' info, and offer the show opportunity to 5 people....that's it...regardless of the answer (yes or no)...you have just gained 5 new people for your circle of contacts. Add them to a monthly recipe email along with the specials...you never know when someone will say yes right away or yes later....but eventually, that lead will LEAD to something...an order, a show, a recruit or a referral.

Do be sure to follow up, especially while the excitement is high. If you forgot to call them, it's never too late. Take advantage of the lead. =)

You can still receive individual orders via your website, even if you're inactive. Though I know you'll be changing your status before then.

Wishing you much success! You can do it! Can't wait to see a future update with all sorts of great news. :)

What are some common concerns about a website?

Some common concerns about a website may include security, functionality, design, and user experience.

How can I improve the security of my website?

To improve the security of your website, you can implement measures such as using strong passwords, regularly updating software and plugins, and regularly backing up your website's data.

What are some potential issues with website functionality?

Potential issues with website functionality may include broken links, slow loading times, and errors in coding. It is important to regularly test and troubleshoot these issues to ensure a smooth user experience.

How can I improve the design of my website?

To improve the design of your website, you can consider factors such as color scheme, layout, and overall visual appeal. It may be helpful to seek feedback from others and make adjustments based on their suggestions.

Why is user experience important for a website?

User experience is important for a website because it directly affects how users interact with and perceive your website. A positive user experience can lead to increased traffic, engagement, and conversions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• michellelinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • mtayloruh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mtayloruh
  • Tina Berger