• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Missing Out on Incredible Deals at The Pampered Chef Outlet?

the outlet?If a customer wants to order items from the Outlet (list on my website) can I order them for her through Pampered Partner or does it actually have to be ordered through...the outlet?
Ginger428
Gold Member
They added some Hunter green stones & 1 colbalt blue & a WONDERFUL cookbook....I use this book often!!! I just got an order from the outlet today, looks like I'll have to put ANOTHER in tomorrow!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update Ginger!

I've heard of the hunter green and cobalt blue glazed stoneware...but I've never seen it before! Looks nice..

cat said:
Thanks for the update Ginger!

I've heard of the hunter green and cobalt blue glazed stoneware...but I've never seen it before! Looks nice..

If you dont have that cookbook I would suggest getting it, it has some really good ideas. I nice little outlet order will also pick up some double points for Feb. I also like to get things from the outlet & give them away or they make good fillers for gift baskets/silent auction baskets....;)

Thanks for posting the update! I literally checked it about an hour ago and there weren't any updates!!

Ginger428 said:
If you dont have that cookbook I would suggest getting it, it has some really good ideas. I nice little outlet order will also pick up some double points for Feb. I also like to get things from the outlet & give them away or they make good fillers for gift baskets/silent auction baskets....;)

I am definitely getting some of the small serving tongs for give-aways!! I have them personally and they are so cute!!

Ok...someone refresh my memory.....

Where's the outlet??

Ginger428 said:

So are you ordering from the outlet on your PWS then vs. on CC? I guess that's how you're figuring on the double points?? I just looked and there are several more items on the PWS Outlets than on CC - I wonder why.

I love the small serving tongs. I just emailed my friend who does Traveling Vineyard. She was admiring mine at my son's b-day party and thought they'd be great for her shows to serve cheeses and things that go with her wines. I hope she orders some!

kearstin said:
So are you ordering from the outlet on your PWS then vs. on CC? I guess that's how you're figuring on the double points?? I just looked and there are several more items on the PWS Outlets than on CC - I wonder why.

The only thing that I think is different is the black stone tote...since that is only available to consultants.

hoosierchef said:
Ok...someone refresh my memory.....

Where's the outlet??

Hello?? ANYONE?

Where are they on the PWS vs. the CC?? I can't find it on either!

DebbieJ said:
I love the small serving tongs. I just emailed my friend who does Traveling Vineyard. She was admiring mine at my son's b-day party and thought they'd be great for her shows to serve cheeses and things that go with her wines. I hope she orders some!

Even for candy dishes...

jenniferknapp said:
The only thing that I think is different is the black stone tote...since that is only available to consultants.
They must have updated it since I was on there earlier. When I first read this thread I went and looked and the only things on the CC outlet were a pie plate and DD baker...

hoosierchef said:
Hello?? ANYONE?

What am I? Chopped Liver??? :p

PWS: You have to go in as if you are placing an individual order, then the outlet will be in the list of product categories.CC: Managing Your Business > SAmples and Supplies > ORder product samples, then click on March Outlet!

jenniferknapp said:
PWS: You have to go in as if you are placing an individual order, then the outlet will be in the list of product categories.

CC: Managing Your Business > SAmples and Supplies > ORder product samples, then click on March Outlet!

Thank you Jennifer! :D

hoosierchef said:
Hello?? ANYONE?

On CC go to Managing Your Business > Samples and Supplies > Order Product Samples > "Order Now" under March Outlet 2007.

On your PWS go to Our Products > How to Purchase > Click Here to Place and Individual Order > at the very bottom of the list click Outlet.

I'm not at home so I can't try this out but I need to respond to a customer. Can you please help answer my question?

If a customer wants to order items from the Outlet (list on my website) can I order them for her through Pampered Partner or does it actually have to be ordered through my website?

She just finished placing a separate order through my website when I told her about the Outlet. Would PC Solution Center be able to edit the order to add in the Outlet items so that she would have another shipping charge?

Thanks!!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Outlet orders are completely seperate from all other orders, including regular web orders.

The outlet is an individual order, so they can order online with other products (new products for example) but not in PP. You can order a blue pie plate and a trifle bowl together online, but only the trifle on a show or ind. order in PP.

Clear as mud, right?

gilliandanielle said:
The outlet is an individual order, so they can order online with other products (new products for example) but not in PP. You can order a blue pie plate and a trifle bowl together online, but only the trifle on a show or ind. order in PP.

Clear as mud, right?
Thanks for the correction, Gillian!

I hope I am right... but I am almost postitive that I have ordered outlet and current products together on an individual order online!

I just emailed my contacts to let them know of the update. Maybe that will generate some sales for double points! Or just anytime a boost in sales is nice.

Gillian, you're correct. You just can't place a SHOW order with outlet items. But you can order current stuff with outlet stuff.

Thanks for the clarification, Ann - I guess that's where I got balled up. Glad you asked Summer!

hoosierchef said:
What am I? Chopped Liver??? :p

LMAO!!!!!!!!

I just sent out a mass email telling everyone about the new products. I said "Our Family-Size Quick-Stir Pitcher is only $6.25! That is more than 50% off and just in time for making lemonade this summer!" I guess we will see if it works.

Not necessarily chopped liver...pate?

jrstephens said:
I just emailed my contacts to let them know of the update. Maybe that will generate some sales for double points! Or just anytime a boost in sales is nice.

Every one of my newsletters since the Outlet came out showed a photo of all of the Outlet items in a column running down the left hand side of the page. It did generate some orders, I mean small 1-2 items....and they would contact me and I added it on to my small order to save on shipping...

My last newsletter I did change and didnt include those, and I don't think that anyone went to the Outlet to see if there were any additions - I think I might go back to adding the thumbnail images so that it is right in front of them. Or...I might put a few photos of the new products along the side?? hmmm..

kearstin said:

The reason I do not order from CC is you can ONLY use PC money or a PC Debit card & I do not have either. So I lof on to my site as a customer. I also like getting the extra points.;)

I just went on the outlet and ordered 5 sets of bread tubes and two sets of the placemats (I already have 1 set). That's only $2.50 per bread tube. I will be using those as hostess gifts! Plus, I ordered under my Mom's name so I could use her discount.

jenniferlynne said:
I just went on the outlet and ordered 5 sets of bread tubes and two sets of the placemats (I already have 1 set). That's only $2.50 per bread tube. I will be using those as hostess gifts! Plus, I ordered under my Mom's name so I could use her discount.

AND you'll get double points!!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

WOW, Tammy...Impatient much? LOL

Anyone else have the problem that when they try to see the outlet on their site, it automtically logs you in as the last host you set up with their own link? I guess I might have to clear my cookies, but then I have to remember all my passwords all over again....

Hmmmmmmm. You know what. I haven't sent in the order yet. I may change it to 10 sets. I know that sounds crazy. But if you think of it 10% off, then take off the commission I get, I will only be paying a dollar something for each one. That is cheap!!! Plus, you can't beat the double points!

janetupnorth said:
Not necessarily chopped liver...pate?

Ok, you all missed my KG style joke...LOL! I know it was a groaner...

janetupnorth said:
Ok, you all missed my KG style joke...LOL! I know it was a groaner...
I saw it, Janet. Of course, I was skimming the thread at work and didn't look at the poster's names - so I assumed it WAS him! Good one!!

If you use your mom's name as the guest, how are you handling payment? With your own personal credit card or with her's?

I've done it with my CC!

mandydollie said:
If you use your mom's name as the guest, how are you handling payment? With your own personal credit card or with her's?

Yeah, I used my own CC. I ordered 10 sets :eek:
I felt kind of guilty about it, but they will make great hostess gifts. After my Mom's 10% discount and my commission, they will only be $1.69 a piece. You can't beat that. I will probably put them in a baggy sealed with a twixit clip or something.

After I sent emails to my contact yesterday, I got a $42 order on my website. And get this, the person that did the order was not one of my contacts. Someone must have fowarded the email on!! I have not gotten anything yet with her contact info on it. I hope she did not opt to share it b/c I would love to thank her!

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
After I sent emails to my contact yesterday, I got a $42 order on my website. And get this, the person that did the order was not one of my contacts. Someone must have fowarded the email on!! I have not gotten anything yet with her contact info on it. I hope she did not opt to share it b/c I would love to thank her!

That is great!! I am not biting my tongue because I sent my newsletter out at 11pm last night....and now the storage racks aren't available..

jenniferknapp said:
That is great!! I am not biting my tongue because I sent my newsletter out at 11pm last night....and now the storage racks aren't available..

I put on my email that the items are only available for so long, so, order quick if you see something.

Maybe your customes will just think they so popular they sold out.

I did not head my own advice b/c I was trying to decide if I wanted the rack for myself!! I better get to ordering the cook book I want!!

Does anyone know if the serving tongs that are in the outlet are big enough to serve salad with?

jrstephens said:
Does anyone know if the serving tongs that are in the outlet are big enough to serve salad with?

No..they are small, like for olives or if you have sliced lemons or things that size....HTH

jrstephens said:

Well, she opted out, so, all I have is her name and no contact information. At least she has my website information if she ever wants to contact me.

speedychef said:

Anyone else have the problem that when they try to see the outlet on their site, it automtically logs you in as the last host you set up with their own link? I guess I might have to clear my cookies, but then I have to remember all my passwords all over again....

It happened to me yesterday too! That was very weird.

speedychef said:

Ok....I'm confused.....was this directed at me?? :p

The answer is YES.... I am a very impatient person. That can be good and bad depending on how you look at it. LOL

Good news is, I submitted two more shows last night! Now I'm qualified!!! :D

hoosierchef said:
Good news is, I submitted two more shows last night! Now I'm qualified!!! :D

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations :D

Congratulations hoosierchef on qualifying!!!

speedychef said:

YYYEEEESSSS!!! I thought it was me!!!!! I thought I was losing it!!!

I had the same problem too - talked to tech support last night and you need to clear out the cookies on your browser.

Then it will work!

Val

pamperedharriet said:
It happened to me yesterday too! That was very weird.

I've had it happen to me a couple of times too. I had to close out and retype my web address and it would be fine.

<h2>What is The Pampered Chef Outlet?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Outlet is an online store where you can find discounted Pampered Chef products. These products may be discontinued, slightly damaged, or overstocked, but they are still high-quality and functional.</p><h2>How often are new items added to the outlet?</h2><p>New items are added to the outlet regularly, usually every week. These items may include seasonal products, limited edition items, and popular products that are no longer available through regular channels.</p><h2>What are the benefits of shopping at the outlet?</h2><p>Shopping at the outlet allows you to save money on your favorite Pampered Chef products. You can find great deals on items you may have missed out on or want to stock up on. Plus, the outlet offers a wider selection of products than what is currently available through regular channels.</p><h2>Are the products at the outlet still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?</h2><p>Yes, all products purchased from the Pampered Chef Outlet are still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. This means that if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it for a replacement or refund.</p><h2>Can I combine outlet purchases with regular purchases in one order?</h2><p>No, outlet purchases must be made separately from regular purchases. This is because outlet items are shipped separately from a different warehouse and may have different shipping and handling fees.</p>

Related to Are You Missing Out on Incredible Deals at The Pampered Chef Outlet?

What is The Pampered Chef Outlet?

The Pampered Chef Outlet is an online store where you can find discounted Pampered Chef products. These products may be discontinued, slightly damaged, or overstocked, but they are still high-quality and functional.

How often are new items added to the outlet?

New items are added to the outlet regularly, usually every week. These items may include seasonal products, limited edition items, and popular products that are no longer available through regular channels.

What are the benefits of shopping at the outlet?

Shopping at the outlet allows you to save money on your favorite Pampered Chef products. You can find great deals on items you may have missed out on or want to stock up on. Plus, the outlet offers a wider selection of products than what is currently available through regular channels.

Are the products at the outlet still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased from the Pampered Chef Outlet are still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. This means that if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Can I combine outlet purchases with regular purchases in one order?

No, outlet purchases must be made separately from regular purchases. This is because outlet items are shipped separately from a different warehouse and may have different shipping and handling fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • pamperedtracy
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • esavvymom