• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could I have just received a $500 outlet order?

In summary, the individual woke up and checked for any new orders, and was surprised to see an order for $500. The order included a knife block set worth close to $400 alone. The customer's information was given and a thank you card will be sent. Others congratulated the individual and suggested contacting the customer to potentially book a show. The individual clarified that the order was made online, not from the outlet. Everyone was happy for the individual and wished for similar large orders.
crissy11
Gold Member
I woke up this morning and like always check to see if anyone turned in shows or if I got any outlet orders.. Imagine my surprise when I got an order for at least $500. the total is $573, not sure how much is tax and shipping and didn't add up each item. BUT... she ordered the knife block set that is close to $400 alone.
she gave her info so I am sending her a thank you card.
Crystal

Wow!!! Wave your wand over me so that I can get an order like that!!!

Great news.

I would call and thank her and then send a seasons best as well - Maybe she will book a show with you!!!

WOW!!! Happy monday!

:love: WOW! Congrats to you!!!

You must have been a very good girl! Awesome order :)

Way to go!!

I just looked and don't even see a knife block set -- did I miss it?

That deserves a big Woo Hoo!!!

I misread your original message -- I thought you meant she got the knife set from the outlet. At any rate, very nice for you!!!

That is SO cool!! Good for you. :)

Congrats! That is so awesome!

Wow, that's awesome! I was happy w/a $10 order I can't imagine a $500 order!!!

That is fantastic!! How exciting!

Yeah, I don't know why I put outlet when I meant to put online order.... I was soo shocked to see that big of an order....

That is an awesome online order!!! Wave your magic wand so the rest of us can get those types of orders! Congratulations!

WOO HOO! That is great! And here I am happy about my suprise $41 order! I would LOVE to get one that big!

SWEET, Congrats! I'd Love to have an online order over $100 from some random! lol

Related to Could I have just received a $500 outlet order?

1. What is a $500 Outlet Order?

A $500 Outlet Order is a special promotion where customers can purchase a selection of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, with a minimum purchase of $500. The products available for this promotion are typically overstocked or discontinued items.

2. How do I place a $500 Outlet Order?

To place a $500 Outlet Order, you can either contact your Pampered Chef representative or visit our website. Select the products you wish to purchase, and at checkout, enter the promo code provided to you by your representative. The discount will be applied automatically.

3. Can I combine a $500 Outlet Order with other promotions or discounts?

No, the $500 Outlet Order promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The discount will only apply to the specific items included in the promotion.

4. Is there a limit to how many $500 Outlet Orders I can place?

There is no limit to how many $500 Outlet Orders you can place, as long as you meet the minimum purchase requirement of $500. However, please note that the promotion is only available while supplies last.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased through a $500 Outlet Order?

Items purchased through a $500 Outlet Order are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are damaged or defective. Please contact your Pampered Chef representative for assistance with any damaged or defective items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • straitfan